Chapter 17

Aria's POV:
"That Brittany chick can suck my ass." Hanna said.
"Hanna. Don't say something like that." I said pulling a bowl of popcorn out of the microwave.
"What she's a psycho bitch boyfriend stealer. She's probably related to Alison I'm telling you this now. Be prepared."
"Alright. I am. Now the biggest problem of the night. If I Stay or The Notebook?"
"Oh my gosh how could you make me choose. Go classic The Notebook."
"Alrighty then." I smiled and popped it in the DVD player.
Spencer's POV:
"Spencer, you have no idea how hard it is to resist you. To be within a five mile radius of you and not be dealing with the urge to want to kiss you. It's terrible heartbreaking and it hurts like hell. I miss touching you, kissing you, waking up to you in the morning and falling asleep with you every night. When I saw you in pain and tears. I wanted to kiss away the tears and hold you and tell you everything would be okay but I knew I couldn't do that. What I did was incredibly stupid and childish and I very much regret it. Could you ever be able to forgive me?
I was wiping tears at this point.
"Don't cry." He said.
"Um could you take me home and we will talk about it there where there's heat."
"Sure." He said and put the car in drive.
I stared out the window the rest of the night and watched the rain fall and listen to the thunder clash.
We pulled up to the driveway and he walked around to my door and helped me out.
I got my keys out of my purse to unlock the door and pushed it open and I walked in but Toby didn't follow me.
"Well are you coming?"
"I don't think that's the best idea besides its getting late. I should probably head back." He said turning back towards his truck.
"Toby wait."
"Huh?" He said turning around and pinching his temple.
"You don't get to do that."
"Do what?"
"To walk away. To just give up on us."
"Spencer honestly it's best if I just leave. I've said what I've had to say."
"But I don't want you to go!"
"You sure haven't shown it." He said with his back facing me.
"Please. Don't leave." I practically begged my nose was turning red and the cold winter air was chilling me.
"I'm sorry." He said.
"But from the way you see me right now I don't feel as if I have a choice."
A single tear fell as he opened the door to his truck.
"But Toby!" I paused and he looked at me.
Then I finally managed to get the words out.
"I love you!" I yelled at him.