Chapter 88

"Use protection, that's all I'm gonna say." Aria said while I threw clothes at her to fold up and put in my suit case.

"Aria!"

"What! I'm sorry but do you see all this?" She remarked pointing to her stomach.

"Yeah?"

"Use it girl, use it....And birth control, that's a definite key factor to non-pregnancy." She said and I laughed.

Toby's truck pulled up in front of my apartment building as I zipped up my suitcase and started to walk out of the room.

"Hey, Ar?"

"Yeah?"

"If I come back and any things broken or you've had the baby with out me there. I'll never forgive you." I smirked.

She chuckled as I opened the door.

"Trust me I'm not ready for this little girl to pop out just yet."

"All I'm saying is I don't want anything to go wrong or miss out on something because your really tiny, and I love you." I gave her half a hug and started to walk down the stairs.

"I love you too, and remember what I said!" She warned.

I let out a huge laugh but then felt as if I couldn't breathe, there was no air in my lungs.

"Spencer are you okay?" Aria asked from the doorway.

I started to choke and fell to my knees on the first two steps.

"Spence! Are you ready for our romantic vacation?" Toby smiled while running up the stairs.

"Spence?" He eyes shifted to filled with worry as he ran faster but it wasn't fast enough to catch my body.

Everything went black as I tumbled down the stairwell landing at his feet.

He fell to his knees and looked up at Aria who stood there shocked.

"Don't just stand there call 911!" He yelled at her and she turned around and ran inside.

Aria's POV:

"911, what's your emergency?" A woman said on the other side of the phone line.

"Oh ah, my best friend just fell down the stairs, and she won't get up and her eyes won't open."

"Okay what's your name and what is your location?"

"Ah, my name is Aria Montgomery, and I am at her apartment which is um 4590 Quellberry, Rosewood apartment buildings .

"Okay, an ambulance is on it's way."

"Okay, thank you."

About five minutes later an ambulance showed up and put her lifeless body on to a stretcher then took her to the hospital.