Chapter 46

Toby's POV:

I ditched the rest of the day and texted Caleb to tell everyone else wasn't feeling well. Kati seemed nice and all. Maybe she's the girl I could move on with. Since Spencer an I are history as of now. But I think I should get to know her before making a move. This is all so messed up.

Spencer's POV:

"Spencer! Sweetie there's a letter here for you!" My mom yelled from down stairs.

"We'll be right there Mrs. Hastings." Zenya said painting her pinky toe a bright pink.

"That's really pretty."

"Hmm."

"Oh, thanks. Don't you just love finding knew places to wear jewelry?" She smiled wiggling her toe letting the sapphire ring glisten is the light.

"Spencer! Now!" My mom yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Miranda go with her, please."

Anna and Grace watched as Miranda crawled off the bed obeying her orders.

"Is she always like this?" I whispered as we walk down the stairs.

"Shh..she can probably hear you. But since your asking, yes."

"Then why don't you duck out?"

"Are you insane?" I pinched my fingers together.

"No one rejects Zenya.She does have a knack for making you feel special. But she can make your life a living hell. If you cross her."

"Alright, sorry I asked."

She just nodded and walked faster down the stairs.

"So mom what is this letter?"

"It's from UPENN." She smiled.

I grinned widely.

"Well, are you going to open it or should I?" Miranda joked.

I ripped open the envelope and had the most shocked look on my face.

Toby's POV:

I laid on the side of the bed that Spencer used to sleep on. Surprisingly it still smelt like her. At night I dreamt about what it would be like if she were here, with me. But because of her ass hole of father that can't happen. My phone went off with Caleb as the caller I.D.

"What do you want?"

"Ouch."

"Sorry. I'm just in a mood." I said putting my hand to my forehead.

"I can tell, is it someone's time of the month again?"

I laughed "Okay, ass hole seriously what do you want?"

"The rest of us are getting together for some Chinese food and movies wanta join?"

"I don't know."

"Come on it'll be fun, stop being depressed."

"One: I hate you. Two: I'll be there in ten minutes, you forceful bastard."

He laughed and the call ended.

Spencer's POV:

"Well, we better go."

"I'm good to stay." Grace gave me a small smile.

"But I need help packing for my trip to Pittsburgh, remember? I need all brains on board here."

Miranda rolled her eyes and walked out the door slamming behind her.