Chapter 85

I was on my over to Toby's when I got a call from Caleb.

"Hello?" I said through my car's Bluetooth.

"Hey Spence, it's Caleb."

"No, shit. I have caller I.D. genius."

"Oh well, anyway sorry to mess up you and Toby's plans on your birthday."

"Yeah, I was just on my way over their we were......."

"Don't tell me. If you to are even with in the same room as each other, you some how end up making out or worse."

"Oh shut up! I hear stuff from Hanna you know."

"Shit."

"Yeah, that's a little bit more than just shit my friend."

"Whatever, I called to tell you that I finally hacked into the video footage of the night Toby was shot if you want to see it."

"Yeah absolutely. I still get pissed every time I see that scar on his stomach."

"Then turn around and get here. Because it's on a time limit for two hours."

Toby's POV:

I was sitting in the loft waiting on Spencer when I heard a knock at the door.

"Finally!" I opened the door and said the most embarrassing thing.

"Happy Birthday babyyy.....Hanna,...hi."

"Baby...huh?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"You should know Spencer might be running a little late."

"How so?"

"She's at Caleb's. He was on the phone with her when I left. So she's doing a detour there from on her way here."

"Ugh!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Why is she making this so complicated! I just want some alone time with her on her birthday! God!"

"Stop stressing. She'll be here soon, I'm sure. How about we talk about something else?"

"Like what?" I asked her.

"Did you hear Aria's grandparents reaction to her pregnancy?"

"No why?"

"It's hilarious."

"Tell me."

"Okay so it started like this."

Aria's Grandparents House:

"Grammy, Granddad, I'm pregnant." Aria finally got the courage to say.

"Oh my, dear......how did that happen?" Her Grandmother asked.

"I'm pretty sure the normal way." She replied.

"Hey, no need to be smart." Her Grandfather replied.

"I didn't think that this would happen to you...at this age at least." Her Grandmother covered her mouth.

"The father is Ezra Fitz." Her dad stepped in and her Grandfather's head tilted back in laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"I didn't think he had it in him." He said.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at everyone in the room.

"Wow."

"I know. Her Grammy doesn't know about the birds and the bees."

"Hanna....I'm not talking about this stuff with you. I have a girlfriend to worry about."

"Fine. I'm leaving."

Caleb's apartment:

Spencer's POV:

"So what did you find?" I threw my purse on a chair and ran over to the computer.

"Well......." Caleb replied with an iffy look on his face.