Chapter 96

Spencer's POV:

"Ow Spencer quit poking me."

"I'm sorry Hanna but if you want your dress to be perfect like you said then shut up and hold still!"

"Ugh is she still complaining?" Aria asked while dumping a bag of gummy worms into her mouth.

"Yep!" I replied and slammed down the needle and thread on the coffee table.

Honestly I should have been more careful because I stabbed myself of course. Me being a klutz.

"Oh my god are you okay your bleeding?" Aria dropped her candy and ran over.

"Please not on the carpet, my mother will kill me if we end up with rainbow carpet."

"What's going on back there?" Hanna asked turning around slightly.

She shrieked at the sight of me bleeding next to her beautiful gown.

"Okay, hell no! You are not getting your red plasma all over my Vera Wang dress."

I rolled my eyes at the drama queen.

"Then get someone else to hem your dress, cause I'm going to go peroxide this and get a bandage."

"But Spence...."

"You don't want my red plasma remember."

"I didn't mean it I freak at the sight of blood." She yelled after me as I searched through the medicine cabinet.

"Fine." I fixed my hand up and walked back over to her perfectly modeling her dress.

"Just let me thread the needle real quick."

"Wait." She stopped me.

"What?"

"You are wearing a band aid right?"

"Noooo..... I'd let my finger get infected. I was just digging for treasure over in the medicine cabinet Hanna!!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry I was just checking."

"Seriously would you two shut up and finish Hanna's dress. Cause we still have to do mine and we all know what a pain in the ass that's gonna be." Aria shrugged while balancing a book on her swollen stomach.

Hey guys sorry about deleting parts of my story then republishing them. My phone did something weird.
So hope your not mad but I apologize 1000000000 times.

Kisses😘😘😘💋💋💋 -🅰