Chapter 92

"Toby I'm fine." I complained.

"No you just had brain surgery."

"Yeah two months ago." I replied as I popped a Tylonol into my mouth.

"Yes but you still have a few stitches and are popping pills."

"That's true. But you need to calm down nervous nelly."

"Ugh!!!!"

"I'm only doing this to you because graduation is at the end of the month and you need as much rest as possible. If your going to be fully healed."

"Fine, I'm going to take a nap." I laid down on my side and closed my eyes.

"Well okay then, have a nice nap." He kissed me on the forehead and turned off the lights.

"I will."

Spencer's dream;

"And now our valedictorian Tobias Cavanaugh!" Principal Hackatt said into the microphone and I clapped as loud as possible.

"Thank you, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone."

I sat in my seat in awe of my boyfriend.

"Well they told me I had to write a speech for this so here it goes,
High School I heard from T.V shows and movies and other kids that it was suppose to suck like hell. But honestly it sucked a little bit less than I thought it would.
That's because of my friends and my amazing girlfriend Spencer.
Love is hard all the obstacles and jumps and leaps.
Friendships that will last eternity.

All the sudden I saw Aria in the audience holding a baby and Ezra next to her with proud parents.

Hanna was in her pink silk dress hand and hand with Caleb ready to get the hell out of high school.

Emily appeared in the audience with her friend Samara from Stanford.

Alison sat in the back with all the families almost scared to show her face , odd because she usually loves the attention.

As for me I had the biggest smile on my face as I watched Toby do his speech. Until my hair which was pulled into a tight bun started to fall. I went to fix it then felt blood on my hands. I looked at my finger tips confused. Then I coughed it up like I was choking.

Terrified looks came from everyone and my gown and robe were ruined. I looked up at Toby who was talking to Mr. Hackett. Then looked back at me shook his head and left me there.

I woke up from this nightmare with sweat beading down my forehead and neck while screaming at the top of my lungs.

Toby wrapped his arms around me assuring me that it was just a night mare and to go back to sleep.

Yea!!!! I finally updated. I've been obsessed with ABC Family's original series Stitchers lately so I'm sorry I've been so off track. Anyway if you guys don't understand anything or if I left something out comment and I will either tell or write about it. Or both.

Love y'all!!!
Kisses,😘😘-🅰