Chapter 48

Toby's POV:

"I wouldn't nessisarly call showing someone around school trying to hook up with them." Caleb said.

"I agree." I said taking a bite out of my sandwhich.

"Well thats what I told Spencer." Hanna pointed out.

"You did what!" I yelled at her.

"Toby she won't move on with out knowing that you are to."

"Ugh!" I leaned my head my back on my chair, and my phone went off. I looked at the I.D. and my eyes widened.

"What the hell."

"Who is it?" Caleb asked.

"I'll be right back."

I walked out side and pressed the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mr. Cavanaugh, this is Harrisburg University. We would like to inform you that we have two classes available for you to take. If you are interested. Even though you have previously attended our campus, and are unfinished with your senior year at Rosewood High School." The female voice on the other line said.

"Um, do I have to say yes right now? Or do I have a time limit for a yes or no?"

"You have until midnight tomorrow. Also you would most likely be finished with these classes by your graduation."

"Okay, thank you." And I ended the call.

"Well damn they must like you." Hanna said throwing her latte away.

"I have until midnight tomorrow to say yes or no." I said uneasily.

"You should go."

"I don't know Hanna. It's a bit of a stretch. Besides I've already went, and I'm attending in the fall."

"Toby, I saw Spencer's face when she showed me and Aria her letter from UPENN. Your going....Come on you both need to learn to be happy!" She smiled.

"Wait so she only applied to UPENN?"

"No, Stanford, Yale, Brown, Harvard, and UPENN."

"She only heard back from UPENN?"

"No, she got into Harvard and Yale and she hasn't heard back from Stanford or Brown yet."

"Huh, hey Stanford is real close to HBU."

"Yea, and Paige and Emily go there so it's a win, win."

"If only after high school she could go there and we could be together everything would be perfect." I pointed out.

"See, see, I'm not the only one with Spoby dreams." Hanna said to Ezra, Aria and Caleb as they walked out of the grill.

"Whatever Hanna." Aria rolled her eyes.