Chapter 45

Spencer's POV:

I kept thinking of how Toby felt. What was going through his mind ever since I got that call from Hanna. I feel like complete shit for dumping him on the spot like that, but it had to be done. I love him but I had to set him free. Even though it all sounds like complete crap. Aria called me yesterday telling me she saw him talking to a new student who just transfered to Rosewood from Indiana. Talk about how pissed I am right now. Indiana really? Sure I don't know the girl but ugh... what am I even saying. I broke up with him. He has the right to move on at least thats what I told him. This is all bullshit as Hanna would put it, and I can't say I disagree.

I walked into Redwood High, classy name right. The Redwood redbirds, they call us. Yea........... by the way note the sarcasm. My mom had already transfered me in to all my classes and I had gotten a new locker and everything just no friends. Sitting alone in all my classes sucks, now I know how Toby felt before we met. Offically that is.

I held my books tight to my chest as people eyed me as I walked down the hall to my first class.

Guys doing wolf wistles at me and stupid comments that would make Toby want to punch them in the face for.

Such as " Hey babe, heard your new here why don't you let me show you around." and raises his eyebrow.

"Um, no thanks I think I got it." and I ran off to the girls bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and watched my makeup run down my face. I quickly grabbed a few paper towels and tried to fix it.

I girl with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes walked in with her red heels clicking against the floor. She looked in the mirror and smeared light pink lipgloss across her lips. I didn't want to bother her so I threw the paper towels away with black makeup all over them and walked towards the door.

"Are you new?" She asked fluffing her hair.

"Me?" I turned to face her.

"Of course you, I'm not talking to my reflection. Am I?"

"Um, yes I just transfered from Rosewood High."

"Interesting."

"Well, I should go." I turned to the door again.

"Zane is still out there so if I were you. I'd wait."

"You saw?"

"Every bit, every angle. So, what is your name new girl?"

"Why don't you tell me yours first. So your not the only one asking questions."

"Nice attitude. I like it."

I giggled.

"Fine, since you are so interested in my personal life I will tell you my name."

"Alright, what is is?"

"Zenya."

"Spencer."

"Spencer? Really? Isn't that like a boy's name? Cause like I dated a guy name Spencer."

"Shut up okay, it can be either or."

"Fine, whatever. You looked a little pitiful all alone so. I wanted to see if you'd like to join me and my group of friends?"

I thought about it for a minute. It sounded like Alison all over again. But it was worth a shot, right?

"Um, sure."

"Great! Follow me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

We walked over to what was what I'm assuming was her locker.

"Guys this is Spencer."

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Hey." they all said at once.

"Okay this is Miranda." she pointed to a girl with light brown hair and dark brown eyes, with her pencil in hand looking like she was doing homework.

"Miranda what did I say about working on assignments early?"

"That it stresses me out. But I can't help it. I'm a Collins."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

I laughed once again.

"Anyway, this is Anna." She pointed to a girl with dark brown hair and green eyes who was kinda on the chubby side of things. She was staring across the hall at some boy.

"Anna!" Zenya snapped her fingers in front of her face.

"Huh, oh hi I'm Anna."

"Ya, we know. But you need to back off Ethan King okay. I'm sorry but you aren't his type." and she rubbed her shoulder.

"And this is Grace." She pointed to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes with her head deep into a book.

"Ugh not again!" Zenya snatched the book from Grace's hands.

"Hey!"

"Grace, how many times?"

"It's his favorite okay."

"Grace, he's your teacher." She whispered.

"Sooo."

"I'd like you to meet Spencer, a newbee to our group."

"Hi, as you've learned over the past five minutes. I'm Grace."

"I figured." and gave her a polite smile that she returned.

"Well, thats everyone." Then the bell for first period rang.

"Ooo let me see your schedule." Anna asked.

I pulled it out of my binder and handed it to her.

"Huh, we all have all the same classes together. Goody!"

"Well, on that good note let's go to first period." Zenya said sarcastically or kinda instructed I guess.

I can't tell if this will be a good or bad rest of the year.

Thenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें