Chapter 25

Hanna's POV:
I walked down the hospital halls in search or Britt, Brittany what ever her name was. I wanted to get things straight. Caleb is my man. So screw you!
I walked up to the front desk where this old man probably in his sixties sat with gray hair and glasses hanging off his nose.
"Hello." I said in my sweetest voice.
"Hi sweetie how may I help you?"
"I'm looking for a nurse her name is Brittany goes by Britt."
"Oh she's right down the hall. I can either buzz her for you or get you a private room so you two can talk?"
"Private room would be great." I said with I huge evil grin on my face.
"I'm nervous about Hanna." Spencer said laying across her bed with Aria by her side.
"She'll be fine." Aria assured her.
"Even if she beats the shit out of that poor nurse."
"Poor nurse Spencer? Really?"
"Okay not so much poor but if you get in a fight with Hanna. I'm sorry but your dead freakin meat."
I sat in the hospital bed and waited and waited until the doorknob finally turned.
"Hi I'm Britt...you."
"Yep...me." I said standing up with my heels clicking on the floor as I walked closer to her.
"Oh and boy do we have a lot to talk about." I narrowed my eyes at her as I pulled her in and the door slammed behind her.
"Caleb open the door!" Toby yelled as he banged on the hard wood.
"Okay I'm coming." He said as the door swung open.
"Your not drunk are you?" Was his first question.
"Well hello to you too."
"Are you?" He asked as he entered the cabin.
"No, after that hangover cure I threw it all out."
"I came here for one reason and one reason only."
"What's that?"
"Why did you and Hanna break up?"
"Why don't you ask her what she saw."
"I don't understand what you saying."
"Brittany. Spencer's nurse. Starts flirting. I tell her to back off because I have a girlfriend. She doesn't back off. Hanna sees thinking that I'm interested. Indulging in a big fight leading to break up. Simple as that."
"Okay thank you that's all I needed." I said walking out of the cabin.
"Toby." Caleb said.
"Ya?"
"Try to help me get her back."
"That's what we're trying to do." I gave him a small smile and slammed the door behind me.
About 5 minutes later at the hospital:
"Caleb's mine!" I screamed as I was on top of her back and pulling her chocolate brown hair.
"No he's not he's more interested in a beautiful smart girl like me than some slut like you!" She said flipping us over so she could pin me down.
"Ugh! Shut up! You bitch!" I screamed grabbing her ponytail and yanking on it.
Then she slapped my right cheek.
"Bitch please I own you now!" She yelled.
Yep she knows Alison because Ali used that line on Paige awhile back.
"No you don't!" I yelled in her ear and pushed her off of me.
"Oh the heels are off now!" I said slipping off both my purple Stilettos.
She jumped up and tackled me on to the floor.
"Whore!" She yelled.
"Bitch!" I screamed.
"Slut!" She screamed then started pulling my hair.
"Wo! What is going on here?" A male doctor said barging in.
"She broke up me and my boyfriend!" I yelled.
"That doesn't mean you have the right to attack her." He said yanking me off her.
She stood up in front of me narrowing her eyes.
"I agree." She said.
"It was supposed to be a peaceful conversation but...."
Then I slapped her.
"It kinda took a wrong turn." I eyed the purple bruise forming around her left eye, flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked out.