Chapter 35

"Hey." I said pressing my phone to my ear.
"Hello beautiful."
"I promised I would call so. Do you want to come over for movie night?"
"I'll be there ASAP."
"I love you Toby."
"I love you too Spencer."
Then the call ended.
"Okay so what do you want to watch." I asked him as we were sitting on my bed.
He took the dvd case out of my hand and threw in a cardboard box.
"Wow good aim...mmmmmmmm..." I moaned as he pulled me underneath him with our lips connected.
"Spence, I talked to Hanna this afternoon." He said leaning his forehead against mine.
Earlier that afternoon:
"You wanted to meet me."
"Yes." Hanna said clutching her coffee.
"Well what did she say?"
"Well her mom told her mostly. That long distance mostly don't seem to work."
Toby's eyes started to brim with tears and she pulled some tissues out of her purse.
"Here."
"Thanks."
"So she's planning to break up with me." He nodded.
"Maybe. I'm not exactly sure."
"God why does she have to move."
"Her dad is a terrible person. That's why. I guess."
"Are you on her moms side?"
"No. I'm stating what she said."
"Oh."
"But what I really wanted to tell you is sense she's leaving tomorrow. Make tonight count."
She gave him a small hug and walked out.
Flashback over:
"She told you all that?" I rolled my eyes with my hands on either sides of his face.
He nodded.
"Well what do we do?" He asked.
"Spend this last night together like we would never see each other again." I said shedding a small tear.
"Alright." He said wiping it away.
He touched his lips with mine as his tongue traced my bottom lip begging for entrance and I nodded.
I moved my hand to the collar of his shirt and worked my way down as each button of his shirt unbuttoned slowly.
Then I pushed it off his shoulders as he pulled my shirt over my head.
Soon we we're giggling and panting as I ran one hand down his bare chest and the other through his sweaty hair.
Covers were tangled between us so much that we rolled off the bed with a 'thud'.
"Are you alright?" He asked me laughing and rubbing his shoulder where it hit the ground the hardest.
"Yea are you?" I laughed along with him while trying to get untangled from the sheets.
"I'm always okay when I'm with you."
I blushed at his comment and climbed on his stomach while running my fingers threw his hair and up the back of his neck as he moved his hands up my back while he placed small kisses along my collarbone.
Soon around two am we fell asleep.
Leaving us two say goodbye in the morning.

Oh my gosh y'all I went to change some of my profile settings and it said that I was a guy!😝
Um sorry wattpad that's incorrect all female last time I checked.
Anyway this was one of the last real spoby moments for a while.
I'm sorry!😩