Chapter 32

"I'm not leaving Rosewood."
"Spencer." She said taking a deep breath.
I slammed my foot down on the ground making her and Toby jump.

"I will leave Rosewood over my dead body!" I screamed at her.
"Don't speak to me in the tone young lady!"
"Well I'm not going mother!"
"Well then where are you going to go because the house is going up for sale."
I turned towards Toby as he stood next to me.
"Don't drag me into this. This is between the two of you."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Spencer I will be back up here in an hour and all of this must be packed!" She yelled and marched out of my room.
"Why!" I screamed at him.
"Why what?"
"I'm being forced to move and you just stand there like a freakin statue!"
"I guess."
I turned my back to him.
"I don't know what you want me to do Spencer!"
"Keep me from leaving." I said with tears whelping up in my eyes.
"How?"
"Your the boyfriend that's your job. I can't do it for you." I said grabbing a tissue from my nightstand.
He looked down at his shoes.
"I'm on it." And he walked out the door.
I sat down on my bed and burst out in tears. I can't just run.
I can't live without Aria or Hanna.
Most of all I can't survive without Toby.
I didn't bother really packing I just threw everything into boxes unless it was important to me.
Like a photo of a date the me, Toby, Aria, Ezra, Caleb, and Hanna went on.
Flashback:
"Hanna don't drink it so fast you'll get a brain freeze!" Caleb laughed.
"Okay screw you. I can do this." She said gulping down the chocolate milkshake.
"Ha! Bitch I told you so!" She laughed.
"Okay, okay calm down. We can all hear you." I said smiling.
"Spence, if you steal another one of my fries...." Toby grinned.
"You'll what?" I asked him popping another one in my mouth.
He just gave me a really sexy smirk across his face making me elbow him in the side.
"Okay everyone squeeze in!" I said as Toby hooked his arm around me and we grinned like idiots. Hanna and Caleb touched their tongues together (gross) and Aria and Ezra made duck faces as the camera flashed.
Flashback over:
"Spence." Toby said running in.
"Ya." I replied wiping my access tears.
"Hey." He slowly walked over and placed his hand on my shoulder then sat down next to me.
"I remember this."
"You do?"
"Well part of it. That night was kinda of a blur after dinner." He smiled.
I busted out laughing.
"Well at least I got you laughing."
"You did. Um I'll call you later. I'm going to finish up these last few boxes."
"Okay." He said with sad eyes and kissed my forehead and walked to the doorway then stopped.
He then rushed back and placed his hands on my cheeks and connected our lips together for a sweet kiss.
Once he let go the words he said spun around in my head for hours to come.
"That's in case there is no later."