Chapter 100

At Toby's loft:

"Toby put me down!!" I squealed. As he carried me towards the bathroom.

"Okay, okay. But you told me that you'd be joining me in this so called shower."

"Oh, I did? I don't remember those words."

"Well, I think you should keep to your word." He leaned over my shoulder and unzipped my dress letting it fall to the floor. Leaving me in just my panties.

"Who said I was going first?"

"Me." He lift me up onto the counter top and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

I placed my hands on his chest and slowly unbuttoned every button of his baby blue shirt. He untucked it and placed it in the same pile as my dress.

Our shoes we'd left at the door but now was my favorite part.

I unbuckled his belt. As his placed his lips on my neck.

I moved my hands to the back of his head and raked my fingers through his hair. All of our clothes were soon then thrown into a single pile and the water was turned on.

I moaned into his mouth as I slid of the counter and led him into the shower. My back was placed against the hard tile as he held my face in the palm of his hands and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you so much." He said with a smile.

"As do I."

Once we cleaned up I dried my hair but realized I still had no clean clothes in the bathroom.

I walked out the door in only a towel covering my body to see Toby at his dresser with same problem. But his towel was hanging loosely around his torso.

I stared in awe for a few seconds then realized my advantage.

I walked as softly as I could on the cold wood to where he was and stood on my highest tip toes to reach his abnormal height and kissed the sensitive spot on his neck.

He placed his hand over it and turned around to look at me. I dropped my head in shame, but he took two fingers and lifted my head up to match his eyes.

"I'm sorry you were in a towel and I couldn't help myself....." I babbled on.

But he cut me off by saying

"Yes, I am. But it so happens you are to."

I smirked and backed towards the bed dropping my towel right in front of him.

"I think your wrong."

"You know we're going to be late, right?"

"So?" I said while backing up towards the pillows.

"Oh I'm going to regret this tomorrow." He complained.

"No your not." I smiled as he climbed on top on me.

10 minutes later;

I tilted my head back as he grabbed the wooden head board.

"Don't break it." I moaned.

"I'm trying not to." he said breathing heavily.

I rolled off him just laying on the duvet and looking at the ceiling.

"Well?" He asked.

"You've done better."

He flopped down on the mattress.

"Ugh!"

"What? I'm just saying you know when your trying to get into the loft and clothes end up all over the floor?"

"Yeah?"

"That's the best."

"Really Spence?"

"I'm just being honest."

"Now get dressed we have a party to get to."

"I don't know if I want to go anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because my self esteem is at an all time low."

I rolled my eyes at his stupid reason for not going to this party.

"Oh my god just get your ass up Cavanaugh!"

Surprise bitches this wasn't the last chapter!!!!

Since @LeaBellisario  gave me a great one-shot idea it gave you guys an extra chapter!!!!

Kisses😘😘😘💋💋💋💋-🅰