Chapter 41

"Do you think your mom will be worried?" He asked moving a curl from in front of my face.
"Please. What about yours?"
"I have help on the inside." He smirked while I placed my finger on the dimple on his chin.
"You have to come back Spence." He said placing small kisses down my side.
"I can't." I pleaded.
"When I leave you could come with me." He said his hair tickling my stomach.
I combed my fingers through it until I screamed and pulled it.
"Did that hurt?" He asked looking up into my eyes.
"No, that tickled." I laughed.
He smirked and climbed up beside me and pulled me close to him.
"I'll let you think about it."
"Alright." I said and placed a kiss on his neck then curled up into his chest. Then fell into a deep sleep.
I rolled over and looked at the clock it was noon.
"Toby!" I yelled.
"Ya?" He said walking out of the bathroom with a cream towel wrapped loosley around his waist.
"Your such a tease." I said pulled the sheets up over me to cover my body.
"What and your not?" He asked shaking the water out of his hair.
I rolled over to where my back was facing him and wasn't covered up by any blankets.
"You know , just you laying like that is extremely sexy."
My cheeks turned hot and the sound of his words.
"Oh my god!" I yelled sitting up.
"What! What's wrong?" Toby asked me worried.
"I just realized something."
"What?" He smirked.
"I had a Russian History report due."
"Spence it's Christmas break?"
"I know but still! I was going to turn it in early. Crap!" Then I flopped back down on to the mattress.
He rolled his eyes at me.
"This is serious Toby."
"I know Spence." He said rolling them again.
"SHUT UP!' I yelled and threw a pillow at him.
"Hahaha!" He cackled.
"Could you hand me my um panties and bra." I said kinda self concise yet it was only Toby.
"Yep." He threw them to me one by one.
"Okay now turn around."
"Spence really?"
"I said turn around."
"Okay, okay!" He said and put his hand over his eyes but made a crack between his fingers.
"Perve."
"Always." He smirked. I knew he wasn't really a perve but joking with him like that was fun and not taking it to seriously was way better.
"Do you need help?" He asked because I couldn't get my bra to buckle.
"Ya, I give up." I said letting the pink strap fall from my hand in to his.
He connected the two pieces and placed a gentle kiss on my shoulder. I thought for a moment could this work? Not just for us. But for everyone. My education, graduation, for my relationships with everyone, for just everything. No don't my subconscious said. Yes it feels so right the other side said.
"Tobes." I turned around and pressed our foreheads together.
"Hmm."
"I soooo I want to come home and be with you and Aria, Hanna, Caleb and Ezra, but......"
"But.......in the back of that pretty little head of your's you think it's wrong."
I nodded.
"I'm sorry." I said putting my head down letting my curls fall in front of my face.
"Hey." He said sitting down on the bed and pulling me on to his lap and wrapping my legs around his waist.
"I know who you are, and you never have to say your sorry." He pushed my hair back and gave me a small smile.
"That's another reason why I love you." I said pushing his still damp hair back.
"Now what is that reason?"
"You always try to find the best in everything."
He placed one hand one my cheek.
"I should be the one to be complimenting you Miss Hastings." He said with his hands drifting down to my waist.
I smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.
"So after we both get dressed would you like to go out to a late breakfast?" He asked.
"I would love to." I said rubbing our noses together.
"And by that you mean brunch right?" I smirked.
"Stop being smart!" He yelled from the bathroom.
"Never!" I yelled back.
We both put on the clothes we had on the night before and walked out the door hand and hand.
A waitress with the name tag tilted to the side with the name Kati faded on it sat us at a table for two at IHOP.
Toby told me how terrible french was without my smartness next to him and I just laughed it off instead of tears. I told him about how my new school's dress code is terrible and they're working on getting us uniforms.
"Wow, your mom really wants you to blend in."
"Trust me you have no idea." I said taking one last bite of my chocolate chip pancakes.
"More water?" Kati asked.
"Um...no thank you we were just finsihing up." Toby said.
"Alright I'll get your bill." She said politely.
"I'm stuffed." I said sticking my stomach out like a pregnant woman.
"Same. So do you want me to drop you back at your house."
"Unfortunately, yes."