Chapter 3

Alison's POV:
It worked, it actually worked! The famous couple actually broke up for real!
Finally!!!!!
I walked down the hall and flipped my hair behind my shoulder and smiled wide.
I heard sobbing coming from my left and over in the corner I watched Toby slide down the brick wall and curl into a ball.
Okay I have to act sympathetic or try at least.
"Toby."
"Go away Alison!"
"Toby please."
"I said go to hell Alison! Your the reason I lost her!"
"Then I guess you don't want my help to get her back." I said and turned to walked away.
"Wait."
I smiled and turned back around with a frown.
"How could you even help me when you put me through this." He said wiping his tears.
"Well first you have to make her jealous."
"I don't want to I just want her back."
"Toby what part of my help don't you understand?"
"I promised never to be with any other girl Alison! I broke that promise to her."
"Promise, romise who cares."
"Ah I do!" He shouts.
"Well you have to make her jealous hun."
"Not happening you know what I should even been talking to you, you self absorbing bitch." He spat standing up and marching away.
My jaw dropped.
I'm going to ruin Spencer Hastings!
Spencer's POV:
I had snuck into the loft after ditching last period. I hadn't completely drained myself of tears yet so. I only grabbed a few things like the nessasary items. Toothbrush, tooth paste, some clothes, makeup. I went to my old house that's where I'll be living from now on.
I looked around my room at all the photos of me and Toby. Kissing, hugging, making funny faces, that Aria had taken last year. I pulled a box out of my closet and threw them all in.
"Better start now rather than later." I told myself. I pulled out a card from my dresser that he hand made last Valentines Day.
"Won't you be mine I'm already your I love you so much!"
-Toby
Tears slid down my cheek while I reread his beautiful hand writing over and over.
I slowly put the card on top not letting it crinkle or get bent.
I need to get it framed it's so pretty.
I heard a familiar roaring of a gold truck pulling up across the street at Toby's parents house.
I looked out the window and watched him walk up the driveway.
"We were suppose to have dinner over there tonight." A single tear fell.
Surprisingly we had dated for two years ad I had never really formally had dinner with his parents.
Toby made a sudden stop pulled his phone out of his pocket and called someone and my phone when off.
"What the hell?" I said to myself.