Chapter 99

"Is he actually going to do it?" Aria asked Hanna.

Hanna silently nodded and covered her hand over Aria's mouth because she wanted to hear every word spoken.

I watched him as he got down on one knee in front of me and opened a black box with his mothers wedding ring inside.

"Spencer Jill Hastings, you are the love of my life and I solemnly promise to you that I will love you until the day I die. Will you do me the great honor of marrying me and becoming my wife?"

I was speechless no words would come out. Everyone stared at me waiting for an answer. I turned an looked into his big baby blue eyes and nodded my head.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, absolutely." I grinned from ear to ear as he slid the diamond ring into my ring finger.

He stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck and connected our lips together. He picked me up and spun me around. But this time it was different we weren't kissing as boyfriend and girlfriend we were kissing as fiancées.

"Presenting the graduating class of 2014-2015!" Hackett said smiling and clapping. Everyone stood up and threw their caps in the air.

When the kiss was finally broken we moved each other's tassels from left to right.

I looked at the crowd and everyone was smiling at us. I wrapped my arms around him and place one hand one his chest.

Once the whole ceremony was over we ran off the stage hand in hand.

"Oh my god let me see it!" Hanna said running up to me. I held my hand out to her and she examined the ring.

"Wow Toby, your mom has good taste." She said and he blushed.

"Graduation party at my house!" Hanna yelled.

"Alright, um we will meet you there I've gotta change out of these clothes."

"Okay. I see how it is."

"Han." Aria slapped her on the arm and pushed her towards the parking lot.

I saw Emily wave to me as she walked towards her car.

We haven't spoken much lately and I don't know why.

She mouthed "Congratulations." To me and I smiled back at her.

"Well shall we head home because I'm practically sweating through this shirt and need a shower. You have know idea how nervous that proposal made me." Toby said looking at the ground.

"Wait, you were nervous?"

He shook his head yes.

"Why?"

"Because, I was afraid to stand up in front of all those people and you'd say no."

"Toby, you should know me by now, and that I would never say no to marrying you."

He put his hands on my waist as he towered over me.

"Do you know how much I love you?"

"I might have a clue."

He placed his lips on mine picked me up and spun me around once more.

"Oh." I said as I pulled away.

"Your not taking that shower alone."

A smirk grew across he face as he lifted me over his shoulder and carried me to the car.

"FYI this is not bridal style!" I yelled at him.

"I know." He laughed.

OMG!!!!!
1 more chapter left till this book ends I can't believe it!!! But Next will be our cushion to cry on. Lol.

Love Y'all!!!!

Kisses 😘😘😘💋💋💋💋 -🅰