Chapter 31

I laid down on the bed just playing with my fingers out of boredom. Emily had gone to see if Paige could get a transfer to Stanford with her. I had rearranged everything back to the way it was supposed to be. Aria was at Ezra's apartment like usual and Hanna was spending weekend with her dad. Her expression when she found out she had to go was in describable. Then again her dad deserves a Christmas with her too. Toby had gone to fill out some paper work for the police academy. So ya. But hey I can't wait until he comes home in that uniform. If ya know what I mean, hint hint.
"Spence what are you doing?"
"Well your early."
"Ya. I guess." He said jumping on the bed and sitting up in front of me.
"What?"
"Nothing." He smiled.
"No it's obviously something your smiling."
"Your just laying out on the bed with your hair spread out across the pillow. Your lips perfectly pursed."
My cheeks started to turn pink.
"Are those suppose to be compliments?"
"It depends do you want them to be compliments?" He asked raising one eyebrow.
He bent down and hovered over me.
"Have you heard back from anyone yet?"
"Not a word." I replied and pressed my forehead against his.
"You will. I promise." He said and gave me a quick kiss then flipped us over so I was sitting on top of him.
We interlocked both our hands and rubbed our noses against each other.
"Question." He said.
"What would that be?" I asked while he was running his hands up my legs.
"Would you accompany me to the Ice Ball?"
"Well its sponsored by the Dilaurentis family...."
He leaned his head back against the pillow in disappointment with his eyes closed.
"But as long as your there. How could I say no?" I said raising my eyebrow.
"Good that's what I was hoping you'd say."
"So you'd thought you'd always get a yes from me?"
"No, not necessarily I was just hoping for it."
I let go of one of our interlocked hands and dragged it down to the first button of his shirt.
"Spence what are you doing?"
"I never said I was doing anything."
He took his free hand and ran it up underneath my shirt tickling my stomach.
"Nether did I."
I popped open the button and he unclasped my bra.
"Oh now you've crossed the line." I said.
"Oh have I?"
Then I attacked his lips as he pulled my shirt over my head then I quickly ripped his shirt open.
I moaned as he pushed me on to my back and trailed kisses from the rim of my jeans up my stomach to my neck as I gripped the pillow and arched my back.
"Spencer?" My mom called my name.
"Shit." I said and pushed him off the bed.
"Sorry!" I said looking over the side of the bed to see if he was okay.
"What the hell!" He loudly whispered as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Get under the bed and throw me my shirt."
I slipped my shirt over my head and Toby climbed tightly under the bed with all his stuff.
"Spencer!" She said turning the knob.
"Just a minute!"
"Whys this door locked? You know the rules no locked doors in my house!"
"Are you dressed?" I whispered.
He climbed out and buttoned up the last two buttons of his shirt.
"Yep." He said and plopped down on the red chair and grabbed my copy
'Of To Kill A Mockingbird '.
"SPENCER JILL HASTINGS! OPEN THIS DOOR THIS SECOND!"
"Coming!" I ran to the door and unlocked it.
"Yes mom."
I turned the handle and she stumbled into the room with a bunch of boxes in her hands.
"Wo mom what are you doing?"
"Pack your stuff."
"Hello Mrs.Hastings." Toby waved from the corner.
"Oh hi Toby."
"Wait pack my stuff why?"
"I mean pack your stuff. Everything we're leaving."
"I got that part but WHY?"
"Your father gets let out of jail tomorrow morning and we need to be gone by then." She said pulling clothes from my closet and stuffing them in a box.
Toby's eyes widened.
"So we're going to run?"
"If that's what you want to call it then yes."
"I'm not leaving Rosewood."
"Spencer." She said taking a deep breath.
I slammed my foot down on the ground making her and Toby jump.
"I will leave Rosewood over my dead body!"