Chapter 71

He just stared into my eyes.

"Toby?" I asked in a small voice.

"The way you just talked about us made it sound like I never should let go of you." He paused.

"So that's what I'm gonna do." He smashed his lips on to mine and the box of tea fell from my hands as I wrapped both my arms around his neck and moaned into his mouth.

I detached myself from him.

"Wait." I stopped him from kissing me again.

"What?" He asked confused.

"What? What do you mean what? What the hell is all this?"

"You tell me."

We stood in silence in the kitchen as in the middle of all this my phone decided to go off.

"Emily, what do you want?" I snapped at her irritated at the conversation she just interrupted.

"What crawled up your ass? And it's Hanna on Emily's phone mine died."

"Fine. Hanna, what do you want?"

"Ugh, girl emergency meeting at Aria's pronto!" She said the hung up before I could reply.

"Toby, I'm really sorry but I have to go."

"What why?"

"Some girl emergency." I picked up my purse and ran out of the loft.

Aria's House:

"Okay I was showing Toby around his loft and we started making out. Why'd you have to interrupt?"

Hanna rolled her eyes at me as she shut the front door behind me.

Aria was spread vertically across the sofa with tears in her eyes.

"Ar, what's wrong? What's wrong with her?"

"Well maybe if you stopped obsessing over Toby for a minute and paid attention to your best friends for five seconds you would know something's wrong." Emily crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes.

"Aria?" I touched her arm and she yanked away.

"Okay, well she hates me anyone else care to tell me. What the hell is going on?" I yelled.

"Fine, fine I'll tell you. So you'll all shut up." Aria said and sat up on her elbows.

"I think that I'm pregnant."

I know short but.......
Happy Valentine's Day y'all!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love y'all Spobians!
Kisses 😘-🅰