Chapter 29

"So it's called the 'Ice Ball' not the 'Winter Wonderland Dance'?" Hanna asked.
"Yep." I said shaking my knee.
"Do you think Emily's going to ask Paige?" She said taking a sip of her coffee.
"I don't know."
"Spencer what's wrong with you?"
"Okay fine. Emily is driving me crazy!"
"How so?"
"She has completely rearranged my entire house no kidding."
"Okay this I want to see."
"My closet sorted differently. Along with the laundry, pantry, coat closet, bathroom closet. Exceed rather as well as my desk files and book bag. Oh and the refrigerator let not forget."
Hanna burst into laughter.
"So she's secretly an obsessive neat freak."
"And beyond. I feel terrible for saying this but I don't know how Maya put up with it." I added grabbing a fist full of my hair.
"What does Toby think?"
"I ah...haven't told him."
"You haven't told your serious boyfriend that his best friend is completely and beyond OCD?" She said planting both hands on the table and widening her eyes.
"Nope unfortunately."
"Spence if you don't tell him, I speak by experience. Your going to loose it."
"No I won't Emily said she's leaving Sunday so I can last till then."
"I doubt it." She said picking up her purse and leaving.
"Hey Hanna." Toby said as she walked out.
"Bye Toby." She replied.
"What's her deal she's usually one to stop and talk?"
"How should I know?" I took another sip of my coffee so he wouldn't see the suspicious look on my face.
"Alright." He turned and I followed him upstairs into the loft.
"Oh before we go in there is a surprise in there for you soooo."
"Go ahead." I stepped in front of him as he placed his hands over my eyes.
He opened the door and we walked in.
"Toby you can uncover my eyes now."
"In 3..2..1..Surprise."
"Oh my god!"