Chapter 43

Spencer's POV:

It was done. It had to be done and I knew it. I slammed the front door behind me and slid down it with my head in my hands. My one and only was gone.

"Well there you are." My mom said looking down at me.

"Yep here I am." I replied turning my head so I wouldn't have to face her.

"Melissa and I are going shopping. You should come you could use the retail therapy." She smiled.

"Okay. I guess, because I obviously have nothing better to do." I shrugged.

"Okay, sweetie I'll meet you in the car."

"Okay." I gave her a fake smile.

My phone went off with Hanna as the caller as the caller I.D. I pressed the answer button because I hadn't really had a coversation with her in a long time just me and her.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" She screamed into my ear.

"Well hello to you too."

"I just got a call from Caleb saying that Toby called him in tears because you dumped him! Seriously Spencer what is that?"

"I finally realized that were too far apart and every time he or I leaves from visiting one another its just another heart break that I dont want to go through. It just hurts to much Hanna and I can't take it anymore. I love him but he needs to move on, and so do I. Find someone who isn't miles away."

"Well isn't that just touching." I could hear her clapping in the background.

"Hanna."

"Spencer, every word that just came out of your mouth is bullshit. You know that right?"

"Hanna! What the hell! It's my relationship."

"I don't freakin care! You and Toby belong together."

"Well if I wasn't stuck here I would be with him but I am so screw you Hanna Marin!" I yelled back at pressed the end button not even giving her the chance to respond.

"Spencer? Are you coming?" Melissa yelled from the car.

I put the best fake smile on my face that I could grabbed my purse and walked out the door.

"Ya, I'm coming."

She opened the car door for me and we drove to the outlet mall. Mom and Melissa both tried to update my style but I didn't prefer what they picked out so I found a few things of my own. We went to the hairsalon down the street and got our hair done. My hair stylist suggested getting it a few shades darker and I didn't disagree. There was a makeup artist there too who was suggesting different ways to wear my makeup along side my new look.
"Darker around the eyes makes yours pop." She said. I looked in the mirror and I recognized myself but this wasn't me. This was the new and improved Spencer Jill Hastings.