Chapter 26

"I think she was kinda scared of me" Hanna said.
"Okay what ever you say" I laughed.
"I'm serious" she defended.
"We know you are" Aria said.
"Hola beautiful" Toby said sneaking up behind me and wrapping one arm around my waist.
"Hanna, Caleb wants you to go to the cabin because he wants to talk to you." he said.
"Ooooooooo." Aria and I said.
"Should I go?" she questioned with a hint of excitement.
"Yes!" Me and Aria yelled.
"Okay!" she said almost tripping over her own feet going out the door.
"Wait!" Aria stopped her and fixed her blonde curls.
"Now go." she smiled and pushed her out the door.
"Ah young love." I said smiling.
"That reminds me." Toby said as I turned to face him.
"Surprise!" He said and pulled a bouquet of flowers out from behind his back from which I'm guessing he was holding in his other hand.
"Aww thank you." I said giving him a kiss on the lips.
"Now that is adorable." Aria said sticking a handful of popcorn in her mouth.
"I'll take those." She added pulling them out of my hand and putting them in a vase filled with water.
"Humph." I sighed.
"Do you think Mr. Facinelli will notice our entire row is missing?"
"Probably." He said rubbing my shoulders.
"Why?"
"I just don't want to get into any trouble." I said dropping my pencil against the counter top.
"I actually agree. I already think your in enough trouble." He whispered against my neck while wrapping both arms around me, making me laugh. Then he kissed my cheek.
"Y'all should be in a movie." Aria said grabbing her purse.
"What?"
"Like seriously y'all are perfect for each other. It's not everyday you find your soulmate." And she shut the back door behind her.
"You wanted to talk to me." Was the first thing Hanna said when Caleb opened the door. Not hello, hi, how ya doin, just that.
"Yes I did." He replied shutting the door behind her.
"But here's the thing..."he started off.
"I'm tired of talking too." She said and smashed her lips on to his.
"I gave a girl a black eye." She said against his lips.
He started laughing "Now that I want to see."
"What why?" She tilted her head.
"Hanna? You gave a girl a black eye for me?"
She looked down at her shoes. "Kinda."
"How did it feel?"
"Exhilarating!" She said jumping up and down with his hands on her hips.
"Hey, but that doesn't mean you can go around beating people up from now on. Because you know what your strengths are."
"Well I know that."
"Good."
"Okay we'll be in and out real quick I already think I'm banned from this place."
Caleb laughed from behind her as they peaked they're heads from behind a wall.
She spotted a girl with brown hair in a heart spotted nurses uniform walking down the hall.
"There she is." She said while looking up at the no cell phone zone sign.
"Caleb call my phone."
"Why your right next to me?"
"It's part of the plan. Now do it before she leaves."
"Okay okay."
Then her phone went off to the ringtone of 'Steal my Girl' by: One Direction.
"Really Hanna?" He questioned her.
"Don't look at me that way Harry Styles is bae alright don't question it." And she held her hand up like a stop sign to his face.
"Who's phone is that?" Britt yelled while turning around.
Her whole left eye was swollen and dark purple and she had two stitches above her eyebrow.
"Oops." Hanna said then she turned on her heel and walked out of the hospital like she'd seen nothing.
Leaving Caleb there speechless.