Chapter 21

"You know only one of us could have come in here and invaded your sisters privacy."
"Ya but two makes twice the work go bye faster."
"Trust me nobody is home and will never notice we were here." A voice said coming up the stairs.
"Found one." I said.
"Did you hear that?" He asked.
"Hear what?"
All the sudden the doorknob started to turn and Toby covered my mouth and pulled me into the closet.
"What the hell!" I whispered angrily and turned to face him.
The closet was extremely small so I was tightly pressed against his bare chest.
"Shh...." He said then pressed one finger from his lips to mine then dragged it slowly down my bottom lip.
I watched him as he did so.
Honestly you have know idea how attractive I found it to be.
"Ugh that was such a long drive." Melissa said throwing her purse on the bed.
"From the airport to here?" Wren asked her.
"Relatively." She said laying down on the bed.
I looked at Toby with desperate eyes.
"Well I missed you while you were gone." He said to her.
"Aw I missed you too." Melissa said as she stood up and walked over to Wren and started kissing him.
I screwed my eyes shut and shook my head.
Ew I thought.
I then felt Toby's hands on my cheeks.
'How are we going to get out of here?' He mouthed.
"Hide and seek was always my favorite game with Melissa." I whispered as I moved my hand along the ridges in the closet. He looked at me puzzled.
"You want to know why? I always won." A latch clicked opening a door to my room.
"Ta da!" I said.
"Wow. How many other secret hiding places do you have?"
"I wouldn't even tell you that." I said walking over to my bed.
"Why?"
"Cause it's a secret that's why." I said sticking my nose in the air.
"Spencer are we even going to use this or should I just put it in a safe hiding place?" He asked me.
"Eh why not?" I said as I ran and jumped into his arms and he fell backwards onto the bed.
We both laughed at my bold move.
"What was that?"
I giggled as he unclasped my bra.
What little clothing we had on left was peeled off and thrown who knows where.
Toby hovered over me as I moved some of his hair out of his face that had fell in front of his eyes.
"I thought with all the hair gel you put in there it would have stayed put but I guess not." I said then giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
"Shut up." He panted and collapsed on top of me.
Heat was radiating between our bodies as we tried to catch our breath.
"Are you alright?" He asked me while running one hand down my leg.
"Never better." I smiled and sat up on top of him.
"Wow you bounce back quick." He said said kinda shocked.
"Ya, I guess why you ready for round two?"