Chapter 94

Spencer's POV:

I walked into Toby's apartment with my dress and I saw his cap and gown hanging up so I knew he had to be home.

"Tobes?"

"Yeah? In here he called from the bedroom."

I hung my dress up next to his cap and gown and walked into the bedroom.

"Hey what'cha doin?" I asked hugging him from behind.

"Getting ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Please don't tell me you forgot."

"Shit, we had a date tonight and I totally spaced."

"Yep." He said while tying his tie.

"I'm so sorry I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Yeah, well Spence you've said that the last two times." He shrugged and started to walk away but I grabbed his tie and pulled him closer while slipping my shoes off.

"I said that I'm going to make it up to you." I smirked and brought his face to mine.

"But it's still light outside."

"Shhhhh..... don't ruin the moment." I placed a soft kiss on his lips and walked backwards with his hands on my waist.

"Wait...wait..wait."

"What what's wrong? I asked worried as if I did something wrong.

"This isn't right."

"How do you mean?"

"I mean...." He bent down grabbed my legs and hoisted me up around his waist and I let out a small squeal.

"Now that think about it you were right." I laughed and he smiled.

2 hours later;

Moonlight shined through then window as Toby and I were tangled in the silky sheets.

"I'm going to need a lot of concealer to cover these hickeys." I smiled as he placed small kisses down my neck.

He laughed.

"So am I forgiven?" I asked with a pouty look on my face.

"Well, I guess so."

"Oh you guess so."

"Yep."

I pushed his body off of me and climbed off the bed.

I pulled on my panties and a long sleeve gray t-shirt he wore yesterday.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Hmmm...... I guess you're just gonna have to come catch me to find out. You know since I'm kinda forgiven." I said as I strutted out of the bedroom smirking.

Leaving him speechless.