Chapter 37💣💣

Jungkook woke up in the morning feeling a bundle of soft breaths on his neck. He smiled softly and brought up his hand to caress taehyung's hair. He took his hand out of the blanket and frowned, he looks at his own shoulder to find it totally bare. If he recalls it fully, he was wearing a black sweatshirt before falling asleep.

He squeezed himself small, tried his hard to slip out from his husband but failed after two attempts. He lifts his head halfway to look down, his eyes went wide seeing his chest filled with so many hickeys.

He gasps loudly and looks his right only to see taehyung snoring innocently in his neck.

His nipples look so swollen and turn into an angry red colour. Jungkook tries to remember the last memory of the night, he knew he fall asleep under taehyung just like always but he doesn't remember how his chest got filled with these hickeys.

He sighs softly and shakes his head. He runs his hand in taehyung's golden brown hairs, playing with his soft strands of hairs.

"Hubby? Wake up, It's morning now" He said and rubs his nose on taehyung's cheek. But taehyung doesn't move any muscle so he tried again,

He grabs taehyung's lower lip with his fingers and,

"Hubbyyyyyyyyyyy" he stretches the word along with taehyung's lower lip.

"Mhmm" taehyung whined in his deep slumber.

"Wake up, hyungie. It's already morning 🌞 time" jungkook said and giggled when he leaves taehyung's lower lip after nibbling on it.

"Let me sleep some more, I slept a little late" Taehyung mumbled in his deep voice not want to wake up from his comfortable position.

Jungkook smiled and blushed brightly," I can see where you were busy."

Taehyung frowned his eyes and successfully opened one of them," what do you mean?" He whispered in jungkook's ear.

His thick voice give chills to jungkook. He looked at taehyung and nodded toward his chest," You tell me hubby, why you ruined my chest like that."

Taehyung opened his eyes fully, blinking them softly and looked down at jungkook. He smiled sheepishly at him and said," ahh that, my mind was running on various thoughts, even though I was tired but I couldn't sleep. So I decided to paint something, isn't my painting looking perfect on you?" He asked raising his eyebrow at jungkook teasingly.

"P-painting? But I can only see random bites and bruises." Jungkook said and again looked at his half-covered chest.

"Oh? It's because I am laying on you. One second, Petal." He pulled himself up slowly making jungkook hiss when the cold air falls on hickeys.

Koo sit up too and looked down on his chest carefully and gasped. His amused eyes that are staring at his chest soon turns into heart eyes.

"Awwww, it's so beautiful hubby," Koo said as he traced the first letter with his finger.

Because slightly beneath his chest, three letters were drawn with deep love bites,

T A E

the first letter looks slightly purple and the other two are turning blue.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked looking at his baby with dreamy eyes. His babybun looks so pretty in the morning.

Jungkook nodded his head still busy in tracing all the bites. Every burning sensation is driving him crazy.

Jungkook blushed more seeing his angry red nipples but calm himself down and asked with pouty lips," But why my nubs look so sore. See how swollen they are."