Chapter 27

Jungkook walk towards the counter, the worker is behind him holding six shopping bags, well... he can't stop himself after seeing the beautiful clothes, does he mention the silky short robes he picked up earlier, they feel so soft against his body...

He fidgets with his fingers when he saw taehyung waiting for him on the couch beside the counter... I select more than I thought... he bit his lips feeling embarrassed in front of his taehyung.

Taehyung saw his baby approaching him, he immediately gets up to hold him and kissed on his both eyes. Jungkook giggles closing his eyes feeling the light kisses on them.

"Did you buy everything you want baby?" He asked lovingly... he knows he has to go fast or jimin will surely do what he threatened but his priority is always his wife.

Jungkook nodded his head surely and kissed back on taehyung's chin.

"Okay then, let's pay up," He said and turn toward the counter but not before holding his baby's hand... The bags got tagged and he takes the bill. His brows get twitched when he sees the amount. He pulled jungkook closer and asked," Is that it babybun? Should we take a second round or go to another shop? Looks like you didn't buy much"

"Is there any more shopping bags that left behind?" he asked the worker who denied immediately.

Jungkook blinks his eyes at taehyung two times... before he realised he is married to a successful businessman..correction.. a handsome successful businessman who adores him, calls him cute, adorable, baby, babybun, cutie, angel, princess, and cute, sweetcheeks, honeypie, peachy doll,.................................................., petal, little ball, wifey, and cute too.

He sighed when he reminds all of the names he loves and bit his side cheeks to control his bashful smile. Taehyung squeezed his hands lightly because jungkook didn't answer him yet he looks like he goes in a daze and forgets that his husband just asked him something.

"Baby, are you alright?" Taehyubg asked.

"Y-yes hubby. I buy everything I like, don't worry we don't need to go anywhere else." He smiled and said.

"But this doesn't look sufficient" taehyung mumbled quietly.

"It's okay, we'll come next week too and this time I'll go with you inside. Okay, Petal?"

Jungkook bit his lips and nodded his head excitedly because he loves when taehyung took him out on these little outings.

They pay up and went to the parking lot. Taehyung opens the back door and settles all the shopping bags, he crossed the car and open the passenger door for Koo to sit... Jungkook smiled and sit on the seat.

After sitting on the driving seat taehyung starts driving and glanced towards Koo.
"Babybun? I want to tell you something"

Koo nodded his head and leaned closer.
"What is it, hubby?"

"My friend Hobi is coming to our family dinner today. You never met him before so don't be nervous he means no harm. But..?"

Jungkook is listening attentively but his eyes gone big when taehyung stopped abruptly.

"But what hyungie?" Jungkook asked as he tilts his head to the other side.

"He is kind of flirty... Jiminie just called me to hurry back to granny's cause he is flirting with yoongi hyung. So we are going to granny's apartment directly. It might be possible that he would try something with you and me so don't go in all attacking mode." Taehyung chuckled lightly. He didn't want his baby to feel insecure anymore so he told him before so that they can avoid the situation that happened a few days ago.