Chapter 42

Jungkook was sitting on his bed studying hard for his last exam. It has been 10 days since his exam started and he was having some quality time with his books since then.

As he was doing his major with open education so he gives his exams in an online mode. He didn't have to worry about going all the way to university for his exams, he just has to open his laptop on exam time and submit his answers.

Because of his family members and his husband, Jungkook didn't get any exam sickness this time and he is grateful for that.

Tomorrow will be his last exam and he is so excited to finally go out of his room, he will be free from the mesh of his books, he is gonna be free to roam around his home, to play with kits, to go on a walk with grandpa and to go on a date with his husband.

Jungkook was missing his husband so damn much. He pouted as the thought of his busy husband invade his brain. Taehyung told him about the training he is getting under Namjoon hyung. He remembered how he tried to persuade taehyung to not do it because it's dangerous. But taehyung told him he wants to do it for himself.

In the end, jungkook is the one who is a simp for his husband, not Nochu. So he agreed after one condition that taehyung will take good safety measures and will not get injured.

But now he is missing him, Jungkook sighed and starts making rounds and rounds over the page of his book. Taehyung always came late from his work, in a way it's good too cause according to taehyung he is giving jungkook some space so he can concentrate on his studies, but jungkook didn't like it. Yes, he did revise his all syllabus without any disturbance but this separation..... This separation where he can only able to see his husband at night is eating him alive.

He is craving for taehyung, his body is not habitual of this kind of detachment. He is feeling so empty and anxious. He wants to huff out loud when taehyung refused to touch him until his exams get over.

He is so mean ☹.

So jungkook can't wait for his exams to end, finally!!!! Not to mention how he got hard in the shower just because the cold water fell on his chest directly, he was so embarrassed. But thank god, he was alone in his house.

Jungkook shakes his head in shame and starts revising his syllabus only two chapters left and then he is gonna eat the delicious dinner Jimin was preparing down the stairs.

His Jimin hyung helped him a lot, he prepared his meals and helped his mom with the kits. He is truly an angel, he is so grateful for him.

He flipped the next page and start revising the next concept, highlighting the main points with his light purple marker. He continues his study for the next one hour, sometimes noting the diagrams on the white A4 sheet, sometimes just tracing the words with his pencil.

In the middle of his study session, his right hand moves subconsciously over his scalp, massaging it with his fingertips. His left hand is busy tracing the sentences in the book. Jungkook is an intelligent student, he loves his subjects so he just needs to memorise these concepts.

He was reading the words out loud now, his right hand that was placed on his scalp was now massaging over his collarbones. He hummed a melody and starts tracing the next diagram. Suddenly he sighed in pleasure and closed his eyes.

His fingertips were rubbing his clothed chest, his features got relaxed as the fingers played with his hard numbs.

"A-ahh" with a squeak he opened his eyes and comes out of his exotic thoughts. He looked down, his hand was kneading his left breast, he pulled his hand back and threw himself on the book, burying his face in its pages.