Chapter 52

Finally 🤧🤧 No warnings.

Jungkook closed the door of the wardroom when his tired grandpa finally fell asleep. His mother went back home to bring some fresh clothes for Jimin and grandpa along with Mrs Kim. 

Jungkook sighed when he turned toward Jimin's room, his throat felt like a dry puddle as he didn't remember when was the last time he drank any water. He stopped in his tracks when he felt a strange fear developing in his chest, it was weird but suddenly he wanted to go away from here. He felt like his head was directing him to hide somewhere and never come back.

Why is he feeling afraid?

He turned back and saw nothing but an empty hallway. He gulped and looked at his phone to see any text from his hyungs but there was none.

He shook his head, maybe the tiredness is making him delusional, he is not going anywhere. He will stay here with Jimin and grandpa until his hyung tells him his husband's whereabouts.  

Jungkook entered Jimin's room which was placed just beside the emergency room, he got shifted from there an hour ago. 

"How are you feeling, hyung?" He asked the man who was laying on the hospital bed with closed eyes.

"I'm fine but my stomach and back still hurt," Jimin said, his voice comes out harsh under the influence of sleepiness.

Jungkook nodded his head and took out medicine from a sachet," Here, Doctor said to give you this medicine after waking up. Don't worry hyung, doctors said you will stay here until the pain in your stomach subsided."

He helped Jimin to gulp down the medicine. Jimin can easily recognise the monotone voice of the younger, it was totally different from his sparkling self.

"Are you mad at me?" Jimin asked, trying to change the topic with a slight grin but the grin wiped off when Jungkook nodded his head.

"Then why are you talking to me?" 

"Because you are not feeling well," Jungkook replied plainly while putting the medicine back on the table. Jungkook didn't wait for any talk, he walked outside after completing his purpose.

Jimin sighed painfully and closed his eyes. He was feeling so much guilt inside, why didn't he tell the younger before? They should have told him. Jimin didn't want to think how much guilt Taehyung will feel when he came here safely, he just wished Jungkook would forgive him one last time.

Jungkook closed the door of Jimin's room and sat on the metallic chairs, he was feeling a weird suffocation, a strange uneasiness piling up in his throat.

Suddenly he heard a scream.

"GET OUT OF FRONT!" Jungkook knew this voice very well, he sprung on his feet and turned around. But as he turned around, his heart broke and the pieces crumbled down to his feet.

Yoongi and Jin were pushing the stretcher at a very fast speed, two nurses and two doctors were following them, while one doctor was continuously pressing Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung was drenched in blood, his Taehyung, his hubby……

Jungkook jolted awake when Taehyung coughed blood due to the harsh pumping on his chest but then he fell silent and doctors closed the door of ICU.

It happened so fast that Jungkook fell on his feet when his lungs sucked a sharp breath, he had forgotten to take a breath. B-blood, T-taehyung, he f-fell silent? He falls a-asleep?

A sudden wave of anger hit to his head and he stood up and banged his fists on the ICU door. 

"Open the door! How dare he fall asleep? Is this any time of Joke? Wake up you stupid baboon!!"He kicked the door and smacked his palms harshly on the glass door.