Chapter 6

Credit for this beautiful cover(👆) goes to  taekooks_kitty 💝💝💝💝 Thankyou so much, you are an Angel 😇 😭😭💜.

Taehyung is signing some documents in his office but his mind is not working. He sighed and gave the documents to his co-secretary, "thank you Miss Lia, Please call Mr Min to my office immediately. You can leave now." His secretary fixes her specks after bowing and leave him alone.

Taehyung is not feeling well after that night he went to deliver that donuts. It's been three days since they talk to each other and he is losing his shit already. He felt sad that jungkook didn't call him or text him. His heart is hurting on the thought that maybe he made jungkook uncomfortable that night. But he didn't even know what he did.

He is pulling his hairs from both sides when Yoongi entered the cabin with a lazy expression. Taehyung immediately stands up," hyung you kno-". But before he can complete his words Yoongi cuts him off.
"I swear to God Taebear if you are gonna tell me about how you found out jungkook might wearing a waist chain under his clothes and how you lost your shit after that, that you have to masturbate while imagining jungkook doing twerking wearing that fucking chain then I'm going to throw you out of this building right this instant. I don't need more details. I'm married for god's sake." Yoongi huffed loudly.

Taehyung's eye widened before he glares at Yoongi," I didn't tell you the last one. How did you know about it?"

"Oh, come on. I know how whipped you are for that bunny boy. By the way, how is he? You didn't rant about him for a while now except about your horny ass that freaked out on such a little thing". Yoongi glared back as he replied to Taehyung.

"little thing?!? How could you say that imagine Jimin wearing such things. I wonder how you would react then." Taehyung fight back.

"Okok I'm in the office don't make it harder for me. Just tell me what you want, Taebear." Yoongi said.

With slumped shoulders, Taehyung walks towards the couch and sit on it, " I think I made him uncomfortable on our last meeting. He didn't even text me hyung. what if he thinks I'm not good for him. Hyung, I didn't want him to think like that. I'm not a pervert." He sighed.

"Oh, that you are but didn't you said that he is a shy person. So maybe he is feeling embarrassed about it." Yoongi replied as he sat beside Taehyung.

"Yeah, maybe you are right hyung. His blushed cheeks were proof of it but I can't stop thinking about his sad eyes, hyung".

After thinking about something Yoongi asked," what about you?"

"What? What about me?!" Taehyung replied with furrowed eyes.

Yoongi rolled his eyes," what about you? Did you text him or try to call him?"

Taehyung hesitates before replying," I didn't. I thought he will text me when he feels comfortable with it. I don't want to make him more uncomfortable, hyung."

Yoongi sighed and mumbled a "dumbass" under his hand before throwing his right arm on tae's shoulders.

"I know I can't blame you Taehyung because this is your first time doing relationships but taebear, it's his first time too and on top of that he is the vulnerable one in your relationship. You have to be more careful about his feelings. You told me he is a self-conscious person then do you really think he will shamefully text you after embarrassing himself like that? He might be thinking that you dislike him." Yoongi explained softly.

"But that's not true, hyung. You know it. You know I like him. I like him the moment I saw him chasing after nochu on the rooftop.
What should I do now?" Taehyung said lips almost puckered in a pout?