Chapter 59

Jungkook hurriedly went to the nearby washroom and locked the door. His heart was thumping and his hands were trembling in a thriller, had he really done that? Feeling dirty, he went to the sink and placed Nochu over the sink carefully. He washed the bunny first, carefully wiping his mouth while placing multiple kisses over his head.

All the dirt his mouth sputtered today, Jungkook felt a desperate need to cleanse his mouth. He gargled and spitted the water many times. But still, he didn't feel good.

He needs his husband. His hubby.

Jungkook lifted Nochu again who yawned loudly before snuggling into Jungkook's neck. When He walked out of the station to the parking lot, he noticed that Ambulance was taking away the unconscious boy. Jungkook wished he would not die, that boy needs to suffer all his sins right here where he had raped and molested many people.

Jungkook opened the driving seat and placed the sleepy Nochu in his lap. He grabbed the steering wheel and noticed how much his hands were trembling. He closed his eyes and took some deep breaths. He started the car but before he could take out the car from the parking slot, a knock was heard on his door's window.

His head turned to the window only to see his grandpa was standing against the door. 

"Grandpa?" Jungkook opened the window and Mr Kim immediately hovered over it.

 "Are you okay? Bunny?"

Jungkook gulped but nodded his head. Grandpa opened the car door and said," Babybear has sent me to pick you up, scoot over the passenger seat, I will drive." 

Jungkook's eyes instantly became glossy but without any word, he sat over the passenger seat with Nochu in his arms. The bunny was purring in his lap when Jungkook threaded his fingers into his furs to distract himself.

Mr Kim sat on the driving seat and took off for their home. 

The journey was silent. Jungkook was looking out of the window, watching the big building running past their car. 

"You have done good work, Bunny. Trust me, if it weren't you, it would be me." Mr Kim looked at Jungkook who was on the verge of crying but held himself back, soon he smiled lightly and nodded his head.

"Wait… you guys talked?" Jungkook asked as he remembered their grandparents were also angry at his husband for hiding things from them. 

Grandpa sighed dramatically and nodded his head," He called me today, maybe right after you leave for the station. He was crying and pleading, so I thought to give him a chance." His grandpa shrugged.

Jungkook looked at his grandpa with bored expressions, Mr Kim was obviously exaggerating. He huffed and poked his finger into his grandpa's cheek," Yeah, now tell me the truth."

Mr Kim clicked his tongue over his cheek, a habit Taehyung got from his grandpa. "He called and apologised saying he wants to meet me. And you know, I'm getting softer with my age so I went to his apartment. We talked like elders and I decided to forgive him… but not before smacking his head two times." Mr Kim smirked showing his two fingers to Jungkook which also looked like a peace sign.

But his smirk fell off when he saw Jungkook was now glaring at him, so he quickly corrected himself," Not around his head injury ofcourse." Grandpa gulped and sighed in relief when Jungkook dropped the glare and nodded his head.

"Why are we all so weak for him?" Jungkook asked as he leaned his head over the grandpa's shoulder, clutching over his bicep.

"Because that boy loves us to death," Grandpa replied without hesitation. Because this is the truth of Taehyung's life, he loves his family a lot.