Chapter 32

Namjoon went inside the shop after combining his thoughts and words for the explanation he has to do in front of Mrs Jeon.

He saw Mrs Jeon packing some flowers in a beautiful bouquet and he noticed how the fragrance of the shop giving a whole complexion to the customers

He wished everything will go right and excused Mrs Jeon from her work to talk privately for some time. They went to the upper floor which was locked ever since she starts living in taehyung's penthouse. They went inside where she asked him, "what would you like Joonie? Tea or coffee"

"No Thankyou, Mrs Jeon. I just wanted to talk to you about some things that are going in my mind for a long time now." Namjoon said. Mrs Jeon got confused and asked," What things?"

Namjoon took a deep breath before explaining each and everything to her. Because she deserves to know everything about the case and she might be the only source that can help them in it.

Currently, Koo is bathing the pregnant bunny, Oreo, in the bathroom. They got a separate bathroom where they can bath bunnies and clean them whenever they want, and it is usable for Tannie too.

Koo is slightly pissed because he just finished giving a bath to Nochu and he feels hella tired already. Because it is not easy to bathe that Meanie Bunny, Nochu hates water with a burning passion and getting a bath from Koo made him lift his ears in a defensive mode. And after struggling a lot when Koo finally about to wrap him in a towel, he kicked Koo on the chest with his back paws and run outside the bathroom.

But this is not what got him pissed. He pouted angrily over the fact that Nochu behaves like a whole puppy around Taehyung but not him. He even takes a bath with him without throwing any tantrum... He huffed loudly over the fact that Nochu cuddled taehyung more than him.

But a thought comes in his mind and he giggled to himself. He thought that what if he is behaving like this because he got shy in front of him. Because he showed the same behaviour towards his Mom in his early days.

But his giggles stopped and eyes went wide and said out loud," But why would he feel shy around me?!!! I'm not a girl!!!" Oreo flinched in his hold due to the sudden sharp voice to which Koo apologise immediately.

He wrapped the towel around Oreo and dry the extra water from her furs. He waddled to their hutch and place Oreo carefully on the fluffy duvet. Nochu and Tannie already left space for her and cuddled her instantly so she wouldn't catch a cold.

Koo brings a warm blanket and drapes it over the pets like a small hut. When he tucked all of them nicely, he noticed his shirt became all wet because of controlling the bunnies in one position during the bathe. He sighed lazily and mumbled," I have to change them soon"

But a few dirty dishes in the kitchen caught his mind and he decides to change them after doing the dishes.

Today Koo is alone in their apartment, taehyung tried to convince his lazy babybun to accompany him in the office. But Koo denied cutely and blame the wild night for his sore limbs. While in fact, he just wants to laze around his apartment.