Chapter 21

🙃🙂😉😏😏😏😏😏...

Jungkook is wide awake and full of energy now. He slept like a baby on taehyung's lap. They are going back to their apartment it's close to 8 pm. And he can see his husband is exhausted from the work. Taehyung really loves his work as he did it so passionately. Maybe that's why his company is so successful.

"Let's go to granny first. We have to collect our little brats." Taehyung said, his voice comes out a little bit hoarse due to exhaustion.

"Okay and then I'll make you a good dinner. You did so well today." Jungkook said clapping his hand lovingly.

Taehyung smiled fondly and said," You too baby."

"But I didn't do much. I just slept in your arms."

"And? You sleep after finishing your project, Bun. I saw your paintings after you fall asleep, they are amazing" Taehyung compliment his work and jungkook blushed hiding his soft ears with his paws.

Taehyung parked his car in the parking lot and open the door to bring his baby out but not before wrapping him in his coat. It's the starting of the winter season and the breeze is quite chilly outside.

Both get into the elevator and press the 1st-floor button. Taehyung hugged jungkook from behind and put his chin on his shoulder. The door opened and both walked to the door, Taehyung is still clinging on his back.

He pressed the password from behind jungkook and both stepped into the apartment. They just reached in the middle before Taehyung turned jungkook forcefully and hugged him tightly to drag him behind a corner.

It's happened so fast, jungkook's heart starts beating wildly. He is about to ask but Taehyung wraps his hand on jungkook's mouth and shakes his head not to say anything.

Taehyung is staring behind jungkook with sharp eyes and then he looks toward the wide-open door of the apartment. He nodded to himself before looking at jungkook.

"We have to run from here as silently as possible" he whispered.

Jungkook's eyes went wide in fear," w-why? What h-happened?" He whispered back after removing taehyung's hand.

Taehyung noticed the fear in jungkook's eyes and want to smack his own head before whispering," it's nothing serious baby. It's just granny is having a kitty party with her girlfriends. In the living room, they are just behind you."

Horror washed in jungkook's entire body when he concluded the meaning behind Taehyung's words. He immediately turns toward the door to make a run but Taehyung again stops him.

"We have to do it silently baby, please. If we both didn't want to be caught by them. And didn't want our cheeks to be squeezed to death. Then we have to do this with a perfect plan." Taehyung whispered in his lowest voice.

"No!!! Hyungie! We have to leave this place. It's hurt so bad when they squeezed my cheeks on our wedding day." Jungkook whined silently.

"I know baby. Mine too. How about we tiptoed to the door and then make a run to the elevator." Taehyung suggested constantly peeking behind the younger.

"Yes, we can do this. But what about the bunnies and tannie?"

Taehyung saw those three are purring happily in laps of the guests. "Don't worry about them. They are having their time of life."

Both held their breaths as they tiptoed to the door and close the door behind them before running to the elevator. But they didn't notice the man hiding behind the sofa recording this whole scene while stuffing his mouth with sweets.