Chapter 60 💣💣

Umm... I don't know what to put in a warning so...we should go like... This chapter is full of smut.

Three months passed. Taehyung took two weeks to get healed and convinced Jungkook to let him go to the office. Jungkook argued and didn't let him until the doctor came to examine Taehyung's leg thoroughly. Only after the doctor's declaration that his husband was all fit and fine, Jungkook let his hubby go out of their home.

When Taehyung reached his office, the burden of work was real. He was constantly working on his business meetings and projects ever since he got healed, without taking any weekend holidays. 

He was thankful that Jungkook was an understanding partner, he always appears in his office with a bunch of cooked food and a huge smile on his face. 

Taehyung felt bad that he couldn't spend much time with his babybun but Jungkook brushed it off saying he can always make it up to him after finishing his all piled up work. 

Right now, Taehyung was checking the last mail of the day carefully, no errors could brush past his sharp eyes. His brows were furrowed in coldness when he read the whole mail and approved it by sending it to his project partner.

He took the receiver that was placed on his table and called his secretary," Mr Choi, when will be the next meeting?" 

"Sir, you don't have any more scheduled meetings for today. But there are some papers you need to sign." 

"Ok, send them to me right away." Taehyung placed the receiver back and relaxed on his seat. He closed his eyes for a while before taking his phone.

What's my Princess doing? He sent a text to his babybun, thinking about going home earlier today.
He waited for two minutes before his phone dinged with the notification.

Completing my painting, nothing more. Have you eaten your lunch, hubby?

Yeah, I loved it. Thank you, Petal.

I completed my work for today, should I come home?

Taehyung waited because Jungkook was taking too much time to reply. He smiled when he received the next text.

Hubby, you really don't have any more meetings? 🥺

No, babybun. I'm done for today.

Then come to me instantly, I'm waiting.

Taehyung chuckled and replied. 

On my way, pretty bun.

Taehyung signed the papers that his secretary brought for him after checking them properly and said," I'll be off now. If something comes up, ring me a bell." 

"Everything will be fine, sir. We are already ahead of our past schedules." The secretary bowed and went out when Taehyung nodded. 

Taehyung hurriedly winded up his table and went out of his office. A sudden excitement filled his steps as he approached the parking lot. He got into his car and drove off to his home, to his babybun.

Jungkook tossed his phone on the bed and bolted towards the closet, his steps were fast when he took a small cloth bag and went to the bathroom. He doesn't know why his heart starts racing when his husband said to come home earlier than usual.

He took a short shower and carefully dried off his skin with towels before opening the small bag. Jungkook bit his lips when he unloaded the contents that the bag held.

A few weeks ago, Jungkook went with Jimin on the shopping spree again. Jimin is in his second trimester so he needs some loose clothes that will be comfortable around his small baby bump. After reaching there, Jungkook brought some things for himself too.