Chapter 15 💣

Birds are chirping outside the window as the sun shines brightly in the sky. Two naked bodies are seeking warmth in each other's embrace. Jungkook stirred lightly in his sleep but stopped when he felt another body on top of him. He smiled knowingly and opened his eyes to see the most beautiful view of the century...

Taehyung is sleeping soundly on top of him with a cute pout on his lips. He looks handsome even if he is sleeping. He felt so lucky. He loves taehyung so much. Taehyung's head is placed on his chest and he is facing jungkook like he was watching him all night. The satisfied expression on taehyung's face makes him blush slightly.

He lifts his hand and starts tracing taehyung's face features with his forefinger.
He caresses his hairs and brushes them off from his forehead. His finger traces his perfect nose and spots a little freckled on the right side. He smiled and bring his finger a little lower and stopped on his swollen lips.

He smiled and blushed brightly seeing taehyung's swollen lips, all the night events flashed in front of eyes, how his lips kissed his every inch of skin, how his tongue ruined his sanity, how his teeth marked his entire body. In conclusion, taehyung's mouth is like a blessing to him.

He bites his lips as his finger traced down on taehyung's shoulder where he bit him last night. He felt his cheeks on fire when he remembered digging his teeth on taehyung's shoulder as he cummed last time. Jungkook blinks his eyes and looks down. The reality dawned upon him and his eyes went wide as he realised that taehyung is still inside of him.

His lower body felt numb as he tries to shift slightly but in vain. Taehyung is spread on top of him and hugging him like a koala. Jungkook's heart starts racing he looked around so that he can find something to distract his mind.

But he clenched and unclenched on taehyung's cock involuntarily. Oh God!!! He is so thick and it's so deep. But his mind is still wandering about taehyung and in his unholy thoughts. He sucked a sharp breath when taehyung's cock twitched inside of him.

Taehyung groaned deeply and said in his raspy voice," Don't do that..Don't make me excited in the early morning, Bun. It's already hard for me to not thrust into your wet hole which is filled with my cum"

Jungkook bites back his moan after hearing taehyung's deep voice. He tried to calm down his heart as taehyung nuzzled into his chest with closed eyes.

Taehyung sighed as he placed his chin on jungkook's chest and opened his eyes. He find His Bun staring at him with wide eyes and bright blush on his cheeks. Taehyung tilts his head slightly and smiled," Good morning Babybun."

"G-good morning hyungie"  jungkook mumbled shyly.

"How's your sleep baby? I think it's great cause you are sleeping like a baby in my arms" taehyung said as he caress jungkook lips with his thumb.

Jungkook sighed heavily before nodding his head.

He moaned loudly when taehyung shifts upward and his dick grazes on his prostate.
"H-hyungie" He moaned again when taehyung stop his movements.

"Sorry baby, but i have to pull out or it will be more painful." Taehyung groaned at the tightness around his cock.

He looked at jungkook who is biting his lips like he is contemplating about something serious in his mind. After a few seconds he nodded his head but his eyes are saying otherwise.

Taehyung smiled and give a peck on his lips before putting his hands beside jungkook's head and raised up. He pulled out slowly from jungkook's swollen hole. Jungkook moaned as his dick grazed with his walls and whimpered at the loss of fullness.

The sight in front of taehyung, made him speechless. Taehyung stared at jungkook's hole with dark eyes as his cum oozes out from it. He is trying his best not to pound into that holy hole again.