Chapter 56

Double update~~ Make sure you read the previous one first💜.

Jungkook turned off the stove and put the soup in the bowl. He made chicken curry soup for Taehyung. There were some dark rings under his eyes that he totally forgot to see while showering in the bathroom, too lost in his thoughts. He tasted the soup, twirling it around his taste buds he found he didn't put any salt in it.

Quick on his heels, he put some salt and black pepper in the soup. After getting the bowl on a tray with some cutleries, Jungkook walked towards their room. It was already past 9, Taehyung should be up by now.

But the walk to his room seems ages long to Jungkook. Last night he didn't get an ounce of sleep, his mind was too occupied to relax. He recalculated everything last night and found he was indeed an over-thinker, Jungkook pouted at that.

Last night, he could have avoided that argument with simple talk with his husband but he decided to lash out. He wanted to reduce his husband's stress but in contrast, he gave him a lot of reasons to stress out.

Jungkook sighed sadly, he wanted to end this conflict as soon as possible. There is no point in fighting at all, Taehyung had apologised to him and he knew his husband didn't have any bad intentions toward him, just his way of protecting someone is different from others.

This is something Jungkook can fix though, he can teach his husband some basic rules of marriage. 

After all, it's the first relationship of their lives and last too. They are as naive as a sailor in the sea but they can surely stride their boat of love with talking things out.

A smile adorned his beautiful tired face when he saw his husband still sleeping on the bed. He placed the food on the bedside table and looked at his husband. He was looking gorgeous while sleeping and Jungkook missed sleeping in his arms.

Jungkook was going to apologize today, whatever he rambled yesterday has no meaning at all

Jungkook was going to apologize today, whatever he rambled yesterday has no meaning at all. Yet he hurt his hubby. Jungkook bit his chapped lips, he was in conflict, if he should wake up Taehyung or not.

"He must have slept a lil late, I should come later." However, his instincts were doubting everything, because Taehyung had always been half asleep and half awake when Jungkook was not around him. But today Taehyung was sleeping soundly on the bed.

His thoughts were invaded by a loud whimper that surely came out of Taehyung. Jungkook shot his gaze towards his husband only to find him whimpering in his sleep. 

"Hubby?" Jungkook called softly, sitting beside him on the edge.

Taehyung went back into his sleeping state but again a loud groan of pain grumbled out of his throat. "Taehyungie wake up," Jungkook again tried but his eyes went wide when Taehyung wailed in pain.  

Taehyung gritted his teeth in pain and arched his back, his muscles contracting painfully. His eyes were still closed but his body was sweating badly.