Chapter 45💣

Slight smut ⚠️

"I-I I'm coming! s-slow please" Jungkook was sitting on Taehyung's lap, while taehyung was thrusting upwards into his hole holding his waist tightly.

Two naked bodies were sprawled over the couch of their living room, it's the early dawn of the next day, the couple went on a full sex marathon taking small breaks to clean themselves and eat something. Their bodies were aching all over but no one is complaining.

Both enjoying the intimacy of each other after the separation of two weeks.

Taehyung was holding Jungkook's waist with one hand like a belt and the other hand was pulling Jungkook closer by his nape. They were kissing each other senselessly, not knowing who is biting and who is sucking, feeling like their lips become one.

"Mhmhhhmm" Jungkook screamed in the kiss as he came over his stomach for an umpteenth time, he had lost the counting when Taehyung was making him scream over the stairs. After that, he doesn't bother to count.

He came very hard, clenching around the long girth earning a hiss from his hubby," are you feeling it? You have become so loose around me. So wet and open. Fuck fuck," He lifts Jungkook's hips lightly now thrusting into his hole with more force.

Jungkook mewled with his eyes closed, tears of overstimulation falling from his eyes.

"H-hubby, cum, please." Jungkook's thigh was trembling because of the hard thrusts. His mind was floating in the blazing pleasure of their intercourse.

"Greedy Petal. See here" he took Jungkook's hand and put it over his stomach, his stomach was covered with white dry cum, staining his waist chain and piercing. But this is not what Taehyung was showing him, he makes Jungkook caress his own stomach and feel the swollen area over the pubic region.

"See, how greedy you are for my cum. Have a full swollen tummy already, yet wants more.."

His thrusts are getting harder, abusing his prostate over and over.

Jungkook brought his other hand that was holding Taehyung's hairs and started caressing his stomach with his both hands, a strange feeling surged in his nerves. He sighed and threw his head back in the air.

Bad move.

His bruised chest came into view and Taehyung latched his tongue over his nubs without wasting a second and started biting over Jungkook's red throbbing nipples.

"Ah ah ah, l-leave them" Jungkook tried to say something but his voice went unheard over the skin slapping sound of sharp and deep thrusts.

He gripped Taehyung's hair and pulled his mouth away from his nipples, silencing his hubby's protest with his lips, his kiss was pleasing Taehyung to come.

Taehyung slapped his left asscheek. His thrusts became fast and sloppy until he came inside Jungkook, painting Jungkook's velvety walls with his white cum.

Jungkook squeaked from the raw stink over his asscheek and came again.

He pulled away from the kiss and brought his ass down on Taehyung's thigh, now sitting comfortably on his lap. His thighs were still trembling under Taehyung's fingers.

He nuzzled into Taehyung's neck, hugging him tightly, clenching over his now soft cock.

Taehyung closed his eyes and ran his nose over Jungkook's chubby cheeks, inhaling his scent to come down from his high.

He pulled out his cock after some time," Shh, it's okay. It's okay." He rubbed Jungkook's back, knowing very well that his baby always falls in his light subspace after his high orgasms.