Chapter 33

(Trigger warning ⚠️ )

"I-i got a c-call from a man today. A man... I am familiar w-with. He is one of the worst people in my life." Koo tries his best to not stutter in his words but failed miserably. Taehyung pulls his head away from his chest and spread his left arm like a pillow under his head so that he can hear jungkook's voice clearly.

Jungkook put his head on his arm immediately and move more close to him. Taehyung placed a kiss on his head and encourage him to continue.

"That man had been visiting my home from my childhood. He was a close friend of my father. The first few years, mom and grandma let me play with him and I'm thankful that I have someone to play with because I never had any friend. As long as they are happy to play with me, age doesn't matter." Koo took another deep breath and wants to pet himself for not stuttering but he doesn't need to... Because taehyung is caressing his cheeks softly from the start.

"But they prevent me from playing with him as soon as I kept coming back with bruises on my hands, arms and n-neck. Cause 8-year-old, d-dumb me, doesn't know the difference between good touches and bad touches. My mom saw the bruises and asked me about it. So I told her the t-truth" the fingers stopped moving on his cheeks made jungkook to look up at his husband.

"Tell me what he did," taehyung asked softly but the blankness in his eyes is telling something more.

"Once in a while, H-he had taken me in his factory by saying I will have a lot of new toys and friends there and after whining against mom, she let me go. But he Always fooled me and make me work in the factory till the evening. The workers always bully me for my chubby cheeks and waist chain. When I told this to my Mom, he refused me to go with him which I didn't oppose because she always chooses best for me."

"My dad got upset over my mom for accusing his friend and doesn't believe her. Therefore, that man still keeps visiting us." Koo needs to clench something in his hands because they start to tremble again. He clutches the waistband of taehyung's sweatpants with his fists as he was not wearing any shirt.

"My Mom started to hide me whenever he came over to our house. She kept telling me that's good for me and that the man has changed now, he became bad. "

"O-one day, he barged in my room and start touching me wrongly. I screamed and shouted at him, yelled at that bad man to go away. B-but he didn't listen" Koo doesn't realise the tears coming from his eyes, it's really hard to remember the memories he had forgotten a long time ago, his bad memories.

Something burned inside of taehyung, his heart is fuming, fists are itching to get a hold of that man. He swears, he will change the structure of his face, once he sees him.

He noticed the uneven breaths of Koo and immediately roll over him, carefully piling his weight on him, hands reaching to wipe the hurting tears.

"My Baby," Taehyung said and align his face with Koo's face. Nose and forehead touching with each other.

"Calm down Bun, close your eyes and match your breathing with me" Taehyung settled on jungkook like a puzzle piece. Jungkook did exactly what he told, he closed his eyes and felt taehyung's breaths. He matched the pattern while his hands are roaming on taehyung's back.

It took him some time but he managed to control his wild heart beating and just focussed on his husband.

When jungkook opened his eyes, they fall directly on taehyung's... Observing the enormous love and concern for him. He looks closely but didn't find any flaw in taehyung's gaze.

"Wanna complete?" Taehyung asked hesitantly, eyes filled with worry for his wife.

Koo nodded his head lightly and continued," He s-slapped me to silence my voice that left a permanent scar on my left cheek. He threatened me to not speak loudly but before he can do more wrong grandma came."