Chapter 22

(What tae wears ☝️ in this chapter)

It has been four days that jungkook is going with taehyung to his office. So far, It's a good experience for him. He loves to spend more time with his husband. He made his every day special and full of happiness. But today he wants to try something new. Something he wanted to try in his school days. Maybe this is taehyung's immense love and support that he is feeling this free to fulfil his every hidden dreams and wishes.

He bites his lips and tucks some hairs behind his ears. His hairs are getting long nearly reached to his nape, sometimes he just wants to bind them in a rubber band but his husband loves his fluffy hair so he let them fall freely.

He grabs the dress that he finds in his closet. He didn't know if this dress gonna fit him or not. But he just wants to try it. He went to the closet and take out a woollen sweater of taehyung. He runs to the bathroom cause,   he is already a bit late, taehyung must ve waiting for him.

Taehyung is laughing really hard. He even felt some tears around the corners of his eyes. He looked at the bunny couple and laughed more.

Nochu is revolving around Oreo who is trying her hard not fall asleep for him. Every time he completes a circle around her, he goes close to her and pecked her on her lips. But the funny part is, whenever Oreo's lips touched with his, his large ears jerk towards the roof like an antenna and he does a flip-flop on his stomach. And again start running into a circle.

"You are so fucking whipped." Taehyung laughed hard pointing toward Nochu who is busy in getting his next kiss.

He heard some small pit pats on the stairs and he knows his baby is finally ready to go. But his laugh stuck on his throat when he turned his face toward the stairs. He choked really hard and a stream of coughs left from his mouth.

Jungkook comes down and stands beside taehyung who finally succeed in stopping his coughs and straighten up his posture.

Jungkook is looking down with biting his lips, he is nervous what if taehyung didn't like what he is wearing. Why he is not saying anything...I'm looking bad? He clutched the sweater in his hands which is falling on his thighs.

So fucking sexy... These are the only words that occur in taehyung's mind when his eyes land on his little husband. He put his hands in his pockets to get a grip on himself and walk toward the younger with slow steps.

 He put his hands in his pockets to get a grip on himself and walk toward the younger with slow steps

My cute little babybun. He looked at him from head to toe with amused eyes. He walked behind him getting a nice look of his baby's sculpted ass.

Koo's breath hitched as he saw his husband approaching him. He dug his teeth in his lower lip to overcome his nervousness. Taehyung brought his face closer to the younger ear, his breath hitting the latter's ear causing him to close his eyes shut and his knees go weak.

"You are looking so sexy, Angel. So adorable, enchanting, so captivating." He pulled him closer by capturing his waist.

"Always making me crazy with your little surprises. Didn't I say a little bit warning is appreciated? Such a tease" He said and bit jungkook's earlobe sucking on his little earring.