Chapter 46

Taehyung was excited when he got back from his work at night. A boxy grin was not leaving his lips. He hurriedly went to the fifth floor of his building and opened the door of his apartment. He finds it completely empty though, knowing Jungkook still must be at Mom's, he freshens up quickly to join them afterwards.

He went back to the second floor and opened the door. He was expecting a big hug from his pretty bun just like always when he announced his presence but he got slightly confused when he didn't get his daily hug. His lips almost puckered when he saw Jungkook sitting on the couch like he never heard Taehyung's voice. With so much concentration?

But Jungkook was not alone who didn't realise his presence. Because his friend Jimin, his Mom, his grandma and even his fluffy puppy were concentrating on the drama displayed on the television in front of them.

Okay, now Taehyung was pouting horribly.

He scoffed at no one and walked toward the kitchen to drink some water. He was so excited to meet his babybun that he even forgets to drink water at his home.

But he was welcomed by another shocking sight in the kitchen, Yoongi was sweating crazily while cutting some vegetables while twirling the broth in the pot.

Taehyung hurriedly went to the switchboard and switched on the exhaust fan that was placed at the upper corner of the kitchen. "Hyung, did you forget to switch on the fan?" 

"Yeah, as you can see I probably did. Thank you." Yoongi said but he was not looking at Taehyung. His piercing gaze was boring holes on his husband who was sitting on the couch and was drooling over the main character of the show.

Taehyung took a cup of glass and filled it with water, he followed his hyung's gaze and his tongue clicked on his lower lip in annoyance.

"What are they doing?" Taehyung gulped the water in one go and asked, his voice was deeper than usual.

And it looks like his words triggered something because in the next moment Yoongi snapped.

"They have been watching a foolish, cliche, ridiculous drama since noon and you don't believe me but the main male character is more ridiculous than the drama, with so many overacting and bizarre looks he was fooling the female character lead and these people too."  He points out toward the couch and the people sitting on them. Before Taehyung can say something Yoongi starts again.

"You don't believe me when I say that when I tried to take away their attention toward me saying that I am starving and we need to prepare a dinner, You know what all they said to me?"

Taehyung raised both of his eyebrows in question.

"They said they are hungry too and that I should make dinner today. And here I am peeling off these stupid vegetables and that stinky broth while they are shamelessly drooling over Him."

"At least Jimin should have accompanied me, no?"

Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line and said after some time," I find it difficult to believe, at least my babybun is not like that so It's okay." 

"Taebear, He was the first one to suggest this. He said, quote-unquote, '' I have heard from hubby that Yoongi hyung had prepared delicious meals for him in college time, so we should try it, right hyung?"  Yoongi mocked with a bored expression.

And just when Taehyung was ready to protest, their eyes again moved towards the couch where a certain bunny was jumping on it," Jimin hyung, he is so handsome, Ohmygod was I living under the rock all the time? Ji Chang Wook-ssi is so talented. Yeah yeah, beat him just like that. Oh? Hyung! Did you see that kick? He is looking so hot."