Chapter 19💣💣

Grab your holy 🌊... It's a warning.

Taehyung drop jungkook on the bed before leaned down to kiss his forehead and said," Why don't you take a shower babybun. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Jungkook nodded his head and stand up to take some clothes from the closet before going to the bathroom.

Taehyung pulled out his phone to check if Namjoon sent him some message.
And he is right.

The situation is under control now. Your apartment is safe but meet me in your office later tomorrow. I have to talk to you about something. Bring your husband with you. Make sure to not leave him alone.

He sighed in relief but soon his eyes furrowed when he read to not leave his husband alone. He wants to ask about it immediately but it'll be good if he asked this face to face tomorrow. So he typed, okay Thankyou hyung. See you tomorrow.

He ruffled his hair and put the phone on the dressing table. He turns to took his towel and left the room for taking a shower in the other room.

Jungkook finished his shower and stepped into the room only wearing a long hoodie that seems very large on his tiny body. It didn't take a mastermind to know whose hoodie he is wearing. He didn't wear anything under it though.

He is drying his hair with a small towel when He noticed the room lightings are changed too. The lightning glow in the room looks more soft and mild.

He put the towel on the dressing chair and grab his daily lotion cream but before he can open its lid, the door opened and a dripping wet taehyung entered the room with only a towel around his waist.

He pulled his hair back and noticed jungkook watching him from the mirror with lustful eyes. He smirked and walked to him.

He nuzzled his head on jungkook's cheek from behind him. He started nibbling on his earlobe, teasing and biting on it. Jungkook leaned on his chest and give more access to his husband.

"One day I'll fuck you hard with my clothes on your body. But today I don't want any restrictions." He grabbed his hoodie and pulled up to throw it on the ground.

A stark naked beauty is standing in front of the mirror. Jungkook is still watching taehyung's every move from the mirror. His eyes holding the dark gaze of his husband perfectly.

Taehyung throws away his towel and pulled his ass against his cock. Both moaned throatily as their bodies pressed together.

His one hand gripped his chin and made him face to the mirror.

"Look at yourself baby. So beautiful, so sexy.
Only for me and me only" He slides his another hand on his inner thick thighs and grabbed it to part it slightly.

"Look at my hands, sliding on your body like they own it." He bit on his neck and nibbled harshly.

Jungkook moaned breathlessly. He wants to say something but the urge to obey taehyung is much more.

Taehyung grazed his dick in the crack of his asscheeks but didn't put it in. Jungkook whined loudly when his dick touched his hole, his eyes are looking hazy.

"These lewd expressions of yours is only for my eyes. Only I can make you feel like this. You understand My Princess?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded his head eagerly but choked on a moan when taehyung groped on his cock and squeeze it lightly.

His hand left his chin and slide down to fumble on his waist chain. He pulled on it and asked," Can I take these off too just for tonight?"

"Y-yes h-hyungie," he said with a breathy moan.