Chapter 48

Jimin and Jungkook were roaming in the mall. Jimin came to a halt and dragged Jungkook inside a designer shop, Jungkook looked up and saw a big hoarding called 'CHANEL' before entering the shop.

A very beautiful lady came behind the counter and greeted them," Hello, Mr Min. How can I help you today?" Jungkook by now knows that Jimin must be a regular customer here.

"I want some very comfy top and shorts plus furry flip flops." Jimin smiled, the lady bowed and gestured for them to follow her.

"Here you can choose anything you want sir, let me know when you are done." The lady said and left them in front of a very beautiful looking aisle of clothes.

"Help me, Koo. And You are going to stop me from buying everything I want because right now I want to buy this whole aisle." Jimin said and Jungkook giggled," Ok hyung, don't worry, leave it to me."

The duo started looking around the aisle and soon their hands started piling with a bunch of clothes to try on. Jungkook was walking without looking ahead, his eyes were busy scanning the cute clothes hanging all over when his front bumped into Jimin very hard.

Jimin stopped on his feet and looked back with confused eyes.

"Sorry hyung," Jungkook said and looked up to Jimin but Jimin was not looking at him specifically, he was looking down over his chest with confused eyes.

Jungkook felt his cheeks went red as he immediately covered his chest with the clothes over his arms in a protective way. 

Jimin suddenly snapped out of his thoughts and cursed when he saw how he made Jungkook uncomfortable," Koo, I am sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. But can I ask something? You can answer me only if you want to."

Jungkook bit his lower lip in confusion and pulled the clothes more close. He nodded his head when he saw Jimin was still waiting for his answer.

"Are you sure you are not fertile? I mean your chest is different from usual just like mine." Jimin didn't hesitate to show his curves to Jungkook. Jungkook was very shocked, he never expected that Jimin would ask him this kind of question out of nowhere. Jungkook's ears were turning red with every passing second.

Jimin was not lying as Jungkook saw Jimin had a nice bumpy curve over his top. It was less than Jungkook's though but he didn't comment on it.

"Yes but I'm sure I'm not fertile Hyung. Umm…" Jungkook was hesitating because of the awkward topic when he said," If that will be the case, I would be pregnant by now." 

Jungkook is right, he had been having sex with his husband without any protection from the start and not to mention how many times his husband came inside him.

"Oh.. Have you visited any hospital for a check-up?" Jimin said as they again started walking together, picking more clothes in the way.

"No. But hyung that's not possible." Jungkook said just wants to flip the topic but Jimin ain't having anything.

"But why?"

Oh, God. This is so embarrassing. Jungkook knew his whole neck would be red by now but he takes a deep breath and decides to end this topic for all.

"Hyung. We never used protection while having sex, like literally never." Jungkook said with a straight face not reacting to Jimin whose jaw fell on the floor.

"Are you serious? I am so jealous." Jimin said, a cute sad pout covering over his plump lips.

"Only one time I have sex with yoongi without a condom and the result is here," Jimin said pointing toward his belly.