Fifty One

Saturday

March 14th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

I am woken up by the sound of voices and I sit up before listening to where they're coming from.

"Where is his damn spare?" A boys voice comes from outside, I had left my window open last night to let some fresh air in.

"It's probably under the rug mate." Another says.

"Nope." The other voice from before comes. I get out of my bed and look out my window to see three boys at Luke's door. I shake my head and grab my toms. I'm still in my pajamas but I am going to give these dip shits a piece of my mind. You don't wake a Dylan from her sleep, everyone knows that. Linus follows me considering he slept next to me in bed and woke up when I got up.

"Morning sweetie." My mum says when I get downstairs and I groan walking to the front door.

"Linus stay." I say pointing at the dog, he sits and I walk out the door and I practically jog to the opposite side of the street and stop right behind the boys crossing my arms and tapping my foot.

"Is Luke really that smart to the point where he'd hide a key in a good pla- Oh, hi." The boy with the curly dirty blonde hair says noticing me. He looks familiar... Oh, I got it.

"Ashton, right?" I ask him and now the other two turn around to look at me. "Michael and Calum." I point.

"Yes..." They respond slowly in unison. I sigh.

"Follow me." I say walking to the side of the house. I hoist myself over the chain fence and walk to the back yard. I've heard this story of the hiding place from Luke plenty of times since he tends to leave his key at home and also had been shown where the key was. I glance to see the guys following me and I sigh picking up one of the stones of the patio and grabbing the spare key. "Here."

"How did you know it was there?" Michael asks and I chuckle.

"Wait," Calum says catching on. "Dylan?"

"I'm pretty sure that'd be my name." I nod.

"Ahh so you sneak in here a lot?" Ashton wiggles his eyebrows and I shake my head.

"Luke is quite a forgetful boy." I say, ignoring his comment and he laughs.

"You are hot." Michael blurts.

"Dude," Calum punches him. "You're talking about your best friends girlfrie-"

"Ex-girlfriend. We broke up." I cut Calum off. "Sort of why he got arrested yesterday - well early this morning." I sigh.

"Oh." Ashton says looking at the other two boys and I nod.

"I'm just going to go back across th-" I start but Michael pipes up.

"Could you maybe give us a tour?" He asks and I shrug. We make our way back to the front of the house where Ashton unlocks the door.

"Don't move stuff too much, he likes his order I guess." I shrug as they look around. He obviously hasn't cleaned and I can tell he went on a bit of a rampage since I notice a few things are out of place.

"Did he-" Calum starts to point and I sigh.

"Yes." I answer. The three boys look at each other and I shake my head picking up the bottle of vodka that was laying on the floor.

"It's half finished." Ashton comments. I bring the bottle into the kitchen and pour out what's left. I notice a few broken glasses and bottles. "You haven't been in here huh?"