Forty Five

Saturday

February 21st, 2015

-

| Dylan |

"Linus come here boy!" I cop to the puppy and he clumsily runs to me and I giggle picking him up. "Hi baby."

"Hey." Luke says grabbing my hips.

"Not you." I giggle as Linus kisses my face.

"You give the puppy all the attention. What happened to Lukey time?" Luke frowns.

"What the hell is Lukey time?" I ask and he whines placing his chin on my shoulder. Linus wiggles in my arms to get closer to Luke before he licks his nose.

"Please don't tell me..." He says opening his eyes slowly. "You're supposed to hate me, that was our thing pup."

Linus yips at Luke who starts to scratch behind his ear.

"Luke..." I trail off and he hums looking at me. "I have to go home sometime."

"I know." He says. "I told you, stay as long as you need to and go home whenever you want."

"I don't want to go home. I need to, I just- I don't know." I sigh looking down at Linus. I put him down when he starts fidgeting and he goes between Luke's legs to the kitchen.

"I know you don't want to go home Dyl, but you can't stay here forever, you have to face your mom at some point." Luke brushes some hair out of my face, tucking it neatly behind my ear before resting his hand on my cheek. I put my hand over his running my fingernails over his soft skin.

"I hate her." I say.

"No you love her, you just don't like her sometimes because she's overprotective. But I would be too Dylan." Luke mutters

"She's such a bitch about you, but you're so... Understanding." I say and one corner of his lip pulls up into a half smile.

"I'm dating you, not her. I'm in love with you, not her. She's irrelevant along with her opinion, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to be a dick about her."

"I love you." I say hugging him and he sighs rubbing my back softly.

"I love you too, and if you want to come back here, you're always welcome and you know where the spare key is." He winks.

"Yeah." I chuckle and he hugs me tightly pressing a kiss to the top of my head before letting me go.

"Do you want something to eat?" Luke asks walking into the kitchen.

"No, I'm okay. I'm just going to go upstairs and pack my stuff and then head home." I tell him.

"Alright. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." He kisses my forehead going into the kitchen and I go upstairs.

I pack my things as slowly as I can and then bring my bag downstairs putting it near the door. I walk to the kitchen and hug Luke from behind resting my forehead between his shoulder blades. He reaches his arm back wrapping it around me for the most part and I just chuckle.

"Are you leaving?" He asks and I nod my head against his back. "Like, now?" He asks.

"Not unless you had something planned?" I ask.

"I don't, I just really don't want you to go." I laugh at him and kiss the back of his neck.

"I live next door you dingus. Get over it." I say and we laugh together.

"I'll walk you and Linus out." He says and I smile letting him go and we start walking toward the door. I put Linus' leash on and kiss Luke's lips one more time before I leave the house. Linus excitedly walks behind me as I lead him across the street. I notice that my mums car is parked in the driveway and I sigh.

Once I walk in the door and shut it,
I let Linus off the leash and he runs around exploring.

"Oh my!" I hear my mother exclaim. "Hello cutie pie! Dylan?"

"Yeah?" I ask walking to the entrance of the kitchen.

"Who's this?" She asks patting the dogs head.

"That's Linus." I tell her.

"Oh he is just precious." She coos running her hands over his head. "How are you?"

"I'm okay, you?" I ask.

"I'm glad you're back." She tells me standing up straight and walking over to me pulling me into a hug. I give in and hug her back.

"I love you Mum." I say.

"I love you too, Dyl." She says rubbing my back. "I love you too."

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Hey guys, I'm sick right now. Idk what with but my throat hurts pretty bad and I have a really bad cough. If you even say something about how I sucked dick, I didn't.

I'm too ugly for that js.

QOTC: We still don't like Dylan's mom right?

~Dani.xx