Twenty One

Sunday

January 18th, 2015

~

| Luke |

As I pull up to my house from my meeting and grabbing paint I find Dylan outside on her skateboard. When I turn my car off I get out and Dylan seems to not notice I pulled in. Well she does look concentrated. I shrug and sit on my lawn to watch her. She continues to skate around doing a few little tricks with the board and such. Suddenly she looks up at me and smiles. She stops and gets off the board walking over to me.

"Watching me huh?" She asks me.

"Yeah, I think it's pretty cool." I tell her as she sits next to me.

"It's fun! But I hardly get to do it because my mom yells at me. Well my moms not here to yell that I'm going to hurt myself. Hence, I skateboard." She shrugs with a chuckle.

"Makes sense." I shrug. "You'll have to show me sometime."

"I can show you now." She says standing up and waving at me to follow her. She puts the board down and stands in front of it.

"What do I do?" I ask staring at the board.

"I should probably show you how to stand." She laughs stepping in the board herself. "Just make sure your balanced on the board."

"Okay." I say. She steps off and I are fully step on

"Here." She says offering her hands out to me. I take then and she smiles. "Now just push off."I slowly begin to move and Dylan guides me a bit on how to move around before letting me try on my own.

"I'm doing it!" I exclaim.

"You are!" She exclaims. "Now just stop."

"I'm going to need help with that one." I say turning around on the board to go her way.

She chuckles and holds her hands out for me. I grab them and she pushes against my hands to make me stop. As she does this I lean down and press a kiss to her lips.

"Sneak." She says when I pull away.

"I don't think you were complaining." I wink.

"You're in a great mood." She says and I nod.

"I am. So want to paint?" I ask.

"Yes!" She exclaims. "Don't forget we have to go to Mrs. Hoggards to take care of her dogs."

"I know." I chuckle going to my backseat to grab the paint cans I got. "Alright, I got two different colors. I wanted you to choose which color." I tell her.

"You could've texted me." I chuckle.

"I wanted to get both anyway because I can just paint a different room the other color." I shrug.

"Good point." She nods as we walk up to my door. When I step in the door I keep going up the stairs. Dylan follows me and when she comes into my room she stops and looks around.

"You already moved everything? But when?" She asks.

"Yesterday, after I came home and you went over I moved everything and slept on the couch." I shrug. "Then before I went out this morning I threw the tarp shit over it."

"Oh." She says. I walk over and shut the door behind her and lean down to the paints.

"Light blue or green?" I ask.

"Is the green dark or light?" She asks.

"It's in between." I shrug.

"Light blue." She says. I nod and take the top off of the paint. I grab a brush and we start to paint. "I don't know why but I like this." She chuckles.