Seventeen

Friday

January 16th, 2015

~

| Dylan |

To: Luke

What should I wear?

From: Luke

Something casual.

To: Luke

So I can wear jeans and a t-shirt?

From: Luke

Whatever you're comfortable with. (:

"I don't know how to help you." Bridget shakes her head.

"But you're stylish!" I exclaim. "We have..." I look at my clock. "Like 5 hours. We can hit the mall for those five and then spend the other two getting my makeup on and such with a whole hour after to relax!" I exclaim.

Today, I asked Bridget to come over because I'm honestly a fashion disaster...

I want to look nice and not like I normally do. For once I want to be a little more girly and curl my hair nicely and wear more girly type clothing. Which I didn't have and don't know where to find. So I have my best friend who happens to be that kind of girly person to help me.

"Alright, come on." She groans pulling me up. We drive to the mall and once we get there I'm pulled into a store I don't tend to visit... Ever. In fact I've never heard of it.

"Alright so what are you picturing?" I ask Bridget. She looks at me and thinks for a minute.

"I think you'd look nice in one of those crop tops that have the abstract designs and maybe some black short shorts. Maybe high waisted... Maybe a light wash blue." She says. "Then we can complete the look with some fancier type TOMS and a flower crown." She says.

"You've been planning on morphing me for a while huh?" I ask her suspiciously.

"I kinda have. Oh! You should get some blonde highlights too. They can curl your hair nicely down in the salon while we're there to. Maybe my aunt is in today." She shrugs. I nod and we walk around the store.

Bridget gives me a few of the crop tops and allows me to pick out the shorts. I end up picking the high waisted light wash with a little fringe and rips in them. I try on the different tops and decide I like them so I just get them all. After we do that I pick out some other shirts for parties and stuff that could happen or even just normal days.

"Maybe I should wear something nicer. I mean what if he takes me to an art gallery or something. I don't want to look like a ridiculous teenager." I say. She shrugs and drags me over to another rack with tank tops on it. She picks out a pale pink spaghetti strap tank and a lacy type shirt. "Well you're quick." I laugh.

"I shop a lot, go try it on. You can wear shorts with it. But not high waisted." She says.

"I have normal ones." I tell her going back to the dressing room. After that we leave the store and go to the accessory store and buy an ear cuff and new earrings that I think would go nice with the shirt. Then we go to the salon and luckily Bridget's aunt is there.

"We have 3 hours here to spare. After this we should get the shoes." I nod in agreement. After about an hour and a half my hair is finished and when I see it I gasp.

"You looked gorgeous before, but now..." Bridget's aunt trails off. "You look flawless."

I feel myself blush and I stand from the chair and thank my friends aunt. I give her a good tip and then when Bridget tries to pull me to the shoe store I stop her.