Eleven

Sunday

January 11th, 2014

~

| Luke |

"It's almost midnight, you're sure you shouldn't be heading home." I chuckle at Dylan.

"Leave me alone." She groans from her place on my shoulder. Half asleep, may I add.

"Silly, Jilly, Dilly, Billy, Killy, & Lilly." I say.

"Who the fuck are you? Doctor Seuss?" She asks leaning her chin on my shoulder.

"Maybe." I say and she chuckles.

"Okay." She says moving away from me only to lay back down with her head in my lap.

"Dylan, I think you should go home." I say. She yawns and shakes her head.

"Just one more movie!" She whines.

"You'll fall asleep." I say.

"I want to fall asleep here." She says.

"Here as in my house?" I ask her.

"No, here, here." She says.

"You didn't raise a glass." I joke.

"You're so stupid." She laughs opening her eyes and looking up at me. "But that's why I like you."

When she says that my heart flutters and my stomach flips. I need to stop. She reaches up and rubs my face.

"Stubbly." She says and I chuckle nervously. "You're a really attractive guy."

"Thank you. You're a really pretty girl." I tell her.

"Nahh." She drawls out tiredly letting her hand down onto her stomach.

"Why do you say that?" I ask and she hums.

"I'm tired." She says.

"You should go home and get some sleep. We can hang out tomorrow and watch puppies." I tell her.

"But, I want to stay here." She whines at me.

"But you have to go home. You and I both know that your mom doesn't like me. Why make it worse." I say.

"I like being rebellious sometimes." She giggles, sitting up. She grabs her phone and calls someone, I'm assuming her mum.

"Dylan, I need you to back me up." She says. "Call my mum and tell her that I just left your house... Because I'm with Luke... She doesn't like him, that's why I need a back up story... Okay thanks bye." She hangs up and puts her phone down.

"Good thing you called him. It would make sense for you to be on foot." I chuckle.

"Exactly." She says. Dylan lives fairly close to her, like literally right around the corner. "I guess I better go. I'll meet you outside tomorrow around 8? If that's okay?" She asks.

"Yeah it's fine." I tell her. "I'll be up."

"Okay," she smiles tiredly. "I have to chan-"

"You can take the sweatpants. I hardly wear them." I tell her.

"Thanks." She smiles. She gets off my couch and gets her shoes on. "Have a good night Luke."

"You too Dylan." I smile back. Once she leaves and the door closes I stare blankly at it.

"You're so stupid." She laughs opening her eyes and looking up at me. "But that's why I like you."

Why did she have to say something like that? What did she mean by 'like'? She didn't mean that she like, likes me right? She meant she likes me as a person, thats all right?

I groan and cover my face. I uncover it and decide to clean up our mess. Once I clear the coffee table I realize she left Frozen on top my DVD player. I wonder if she told her mum she was going to Dylan's before when she grabbed it.

Whatever.

I put it on my coffee table and walk up to my room and go to sleep.

~

| Dylan |

I get home and quietly climb the stairs.

"Hello Dylan!" My mother yells.

"Yeah." I say going into my room and collapsing on my bed only to fall asleep.

"Hi." I hear my mum say at my door. I groan and she chuckles.

"I'm going to Mrs. Hoggard's to watch the dogs tomorrow." I mumble into my pillow.

"Alright. Go to sleep sweetie. Where are these sweatpants from?" She asks me.

"Dylan's." I lie tiredly.

"Alright. Sleep well." She kisses my cheek and turns my fan on before shutting my light off and leaving the room for me to sleep.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

THIS IS FILLER IDK.

most likely meaningless but hey happy Sunday!!! I'm so tired omg guys..

~Dani.xx