Forty Two

Hope you all like the new cover!

--

Wednesday

February 18th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

I tiredly walk out my door and onto the sidewalk. Luke texted me that he went to go get us some breakfast at Maccas and that he would meet me at Mrs. H's house.

When I get to her house she's waiting for me and she leaves right after I get there. I immediately lie down on the couch when I get there and Linus jumps up licking my face.

"Linus stop." I groan and he whines. I pet his head and he lays down on my stomach. Soon enough Luke comes with the food and I sit up excitedly moving the puppy to my lap.

"Hey you." He says chirpily.

"Hey, is that coffee?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I stopped at Dunkin Donuts because I know your order there and yeah... Is that weird?" He asks sitting down next to me and handing me my coffee.

"Mm..." I hum kissing him. "No it's not." I sip the coffee happily because it tastes like heaven.

"By the way happy one month." Luke mutters and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Dork." I declare pulling out a hash brown and practically shoving it into my face. (A/N: me every time I get a hash brown at McDonalds tbfh...)

"Good?" Luke asks after I hum contently.

"Well let's see... I have my cute dog, my cute boyfriend, my tasty coffee, and this piece of heaven. I'm pretty happy." I chuckle and Luke laughs along kissing my cheek. "You didn't deny that you're cute!" I giggle poking his cheek.

"What's the sense of arguing." Luke shrugs and I smile. "Do you need to buy stuff for Linus? Like food and a bed and toys?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Why don't we go shopping tomorrow?" Luke asks.

"Why not tonight?" I ask him curiously.

"I have a Skype date with my bro-hoes." He chuckles. "We're all like, Skyping and we'll probably Skype like all night."

"Aw that's so cute. When do you think they'll come and visit... Or when are you going to visit them?"

"Not sure yet." Luke shrugs. He pulls out a ham, egg, and cheese sandwich and begins to stuff his face with it and I just watch him rolling my eyes. "You stuffed your face now I'll stuff mine." Luke states when he swallows wrapping his arm around me from his place on the couch. I lean back into his shoulder and he feeds me some of his ham, egg, and cheese.

"Did you get any calls from the places you applied for?" I ask him.

"Uh, that music store called me. They want me to start on Monday." Luke says and I smile.

"Aw! Yay, that's so good." I say kissing his cheek.

"I'm worried I won't get to see you as much though." He sighs rubbing my arm.

"Well you'll be working. By the way Mrs. H says she won't need us after Friday because she already has a bunch of people wanting dogs." I tell Luke.

"Well I guess things worked out." He laughs and I smile at him admiringly. "What?" He asks.

"I really love your laugh." I say brushing my thumb over his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." He says leaning his forehead to mine. His lips press sloppily to my cheek and I chuckle leaning into him grabbing Linus up and putting him in Luke's lap.