Forty Four

Friday

February 20th, 2015

-

| Luke |

"Babe wake up." Dylan says leaning up to my neck to press a kiss to it.

"M'not yet." I mumble pulling her closer. She sighs and let's get hands brush over my chest. She's been here since Wednesday and I have to admit, there's no place I'd rather be.

"Lazy ass." She says patting my shoulder and getting out of the bed. I bite my lip playing with my lip ring as she only wears her underwear and my white t-shirt. The shirt falls just below her bum so it only pokes out a small bit.

"Sexy ass." I say. "Literally."

"I hate you." She says looking back smugly. She then bends over purposely and I groan at this.

"Don't tease me."

"I will tease you all I want." She retorts and I just shake my head at her. Once she's dressed I decide to get up and do the same. As I stretch my arms up to put my shirt on Dylan runs her hand over my abdomen.

"What are you doing?" I ask her feeling heat rise in my cheeks. She just smiles leaning closer to me and pressing a kiss to the corner of my mouth.

"Love you." She says and I feel my heart pick up speed. "And you love me too." She chuckles.

"You felt that?" I ask sheepishly and she nods removing her hands from under my shirt.

"Come on Hemmings, we have to go puppy sit for the last time. By the way Linus is coming over here tonight." She says and I nod kissing her forehead softly. She sighs as I wrap my arms tightly around her. "Luke?"

"Yeah?" I ask quietly.

"You make me feel safe. Promise to keep me safe?" She asks pulling back and leaning her forehead against mine.

"Just stay right here in my arms... I promise to keep you safe, always." I mutter quietly putting my face in her neck. And this is a promise I will vow to keep.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Okay... So... Uh... Hi.

Bye.

~Dani.xx