Fifteen

Tuesday

January 13th, 2015

~

| Dylan |

"I think he likes you." Luke says and I giggle.

"Just a little." I say. The pup continues licking my cheek and Luke just watches.

"Remind me not to kiss that cheek." Luke says. I grab the puppy and lift him up to Luke's face. He licks Luke's lip and Luke groans trying to get away but I keep coming closer to him with the dog until we get to the point where I'm straddling Luke with the puppy in my hands.

"You love puppy kisses don't you Lukey?" I coo and Luke tries to laugh without opening his mouth. I pull the puppy away and place him down next to us.

Luke wipes his mouth with his sleeve and groans.

"I would much rather be kissed by a human being by okay. Believe what you want... Whatever puts you to sleep at night." He says.

"You're in a bad mood aren't you?" I ask him.

"No." He shakes his head and I raise an eyebrow. "I don't know, maybe a little."

"Was it because of the puppy kisses?" I ask him frowning.

"No, I just get like this. I'm done." He says sitting up and pecking my cheek. I smile and crawl off of him. We play with the puppies for awhile until deciding to watch some TV and sit with Lou. Once I sit down Lou sits next to me so Luke has to sit on the other side of Lou.

Cockblock.

"So, for the date. How does tomorrow night sound?" Luke asks me.

"Uhm, busy. Bridget and I are going to hang out." I tell him.

"Then... The night after tomorrow night?" He asks. I think and shake my head.

"I have to go straight home, my mum said we have guests. By the way I have to leave early then." I tell him.

"That's fine, I can last a couple hours alone." He says petting Lou's head.

"Friday night I'm free." I suggest.

"Friday then." He says.

"Remember no cliché." I remind him.

"I know." He chuckles. "I bet it'll be the best date you've been on." He smirks.

"Oh no, don't smirk. I feel like you're going to murder me." He laughs at me and I laugh along at my ridiculousness.

An hour flies by after watching some random show with dramatizations in it. I hardly payed attention because Lou kept distracting me.

"I'm going to check on the pups." I tell Luke. He nods and I walk down the hall to the room where they are with Lucy. Most of them are sleeping but my favorite one makes his way to me with a few others. But he keeps my attention on him. I check Lucy's water and fix up a few things the pups knocked over before playing with them.

As I do this they wake up and go to sleep. All accept the one with the blue string.

He's the one I defiantly want. I start to pet him and he nips at my fingers. I giggle and tell him no but he keeps doing it.

"Silly thing." I coo. He climbs into my lap and I smile petting him behind his ears. He whelps and whines at me as I tease him.

"I told you. He's the one for you." Mrs. Hoggard's voice says. I smile and let him nip my finger.