Fifty

Friday

March 13th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

"So after you told me and Bridget about Luke me and Casey went on a date and we were talking and it somehow came up into conversation and I ended up telling him everything." Dylan says.

"Dylan!" I exclaim and he sighs.

"I know, I'm sorry." He says. "But he called me and said it was urgent and he said that he saw Luke at the bar, drinking. He went over and talked to him and I guess Luke said that you were right and that he drinks when he's weak and all that shit. And then he just started getting mad and that's when Casey walked away. But I just... I'm sorry I'm dragging you here but someone's gotta do something." Dylan says. "I panicked."

"No it's okay, I'll talk to him." I say and Dylan grabs my hand squeezing it. We arrive into town and go to the bar and I see Casey standing outside.

We get out of the car and Dylan walks up to him and they share a small kiss.

"He's sitting at the bar near the back." Casey says and I nod. Luckily they only ID at the counter of this bar so I have no trouble getting in. I look around and spot Luke immediately, though his hair is a mess and he is wearing dark clothing I still spot him.

I walk right up to Him and tap his shoulder. "We have to go home Luke." I say and he just laughs getting out of the seat he was in and walks down the bar.

"I like drinking. I forgot how great it makes me feel." Luke slurs as I follow him through the bar.

"Luke, we have to get you home." I say. I can't believe I let him be alone, I shouldn't do that knowing his past, he can't break anymore and I don't want to be the person that broke him. I should have kept my big mouth shut and just not had let what happened bother me.

"No, Dylan you're no fun." He whines drunkly. "Plus you aren't my mother and you aren't even my girlfriend anymore so why do you give a flying fuck?" He asks and I can hear the anger in his voice.

"Luke, I may not be your girlfriend anymore and I know that you're angry at-"

"Just stop, just shut up." He cuts me off harshly. "You couldn't stand up for yourself to your mum. For us Dylan. Me and you. So I tried to take a stand for myself but that just pissed you right off." He slurs through gritted teeth.

"My mother never liked you, she wouldn't give you a chance. I tried Luke, I really did. So don't act like I'm some heartless bitch! But what you did was in fact unacceptable in my eyes!" I yell at him.

"You know I was dead wrong about you." He says. "You aren't perfect, you are so selfish, and you are such a fucking bitch. I was so afraid to let you in and I never should have! Whenever you let a person into your heart they'll just smash it! That is exactly what you did to me! I hate you Dylan Victoria Peters!" He yells swiping a bunch of beer bottles that were on the counter off of it.

"Dude calm the fuck down." The bartender tells him and Luke grunts before practically jumping over the bar. I gasp and pull my phone out and call the cops... I have no choice. A few people try to pull Luke off of the man and I tell the cops where to come and what's going on.

The people somehow manage to get Luke off of the guy and he's still swinging. The man sits up with his bloody nose and busted lip and I shake my head. He really is dangerous, but I love him. And I know he still loves me very deep down. I know, I must be stupid to love such a dangerous, destructive, and emotionally disturbed person... But I don't care.