Forty Three

Wednesday

February 18th, 2015

-

| Dylan |

"Hey, now." Luke says rubbing my back as I sob into his chest. He pulls me into his house and shuts the door softly. His right hand runs over my back in small circles and his left fingers comb through my hair soothingly as he rocks back and fourth.

His lips softly kiss my forehead and I begin to calm down. He pulls away to look at me and wipes my cheeks softly.

"I'm on Skype with the guys, let me just hang up. Go upstairs yeah?" He says and I nod. He presses a brief chaste kiss to my lips before walking into the living room explaining to the guys that he has to go as I just slowly walk up the stairs. Not knowing what else to do when I get there I rip my clothing off and get into the shower and start to cry again.

"You are so immature Dylan Victoria, your father would be so disappointed in you for being this way."

Would he be disappointed in me? I cry out and lean my head against the cool tile wall of the shower.

"Dyl, are you alright?" Luke asks.

"No." I sob out and he sighs.

"Can I join you?" He asks me.

"P-please." I cry and not to long after that I hear Luke step in and feel his arms wrap around my bare torso.

"Dylan..." Luke breathes out and I sob tiredly turning around and hugging him. "God, sweetheart. What's wrong?" I drag him under the flow of the water and he kisses my temple running his fingers through my now damp hair.

"My m-mum." I cry and he grabs the soap bar running it over my back. "She-we... When I got home we started fighting about you a-and she said that my dad would be disappointed i-in me." I cry into his shoulder softly.

"Why?" He asks softly pulling back running the soap over my body.

"Because I-I told her that I loved you and she said I was just immature and didn't know what I'm talking about and that my dad w-would be-" I choke on my own words and Luke sighs tilting my chin up.

"How would she know if your father would be disappointed in you? I mean, he has no reason to be... It's not like you're dating a criminal that he wants to arrest." Luke says and I screw my eyes shut. "She doesn't even know me Dyl."

"I said that but she just yelled at me." I cry out and Luke sighs

"Oh love." He says putting the soap down and pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry." He kisses my shoulder timidly.

"I love you, Luke." I say pulling back from the hug and leaning my forehead on his. I grab his face and look into his eyes.

"I love you too, Dylan." He says. "I love you too."

~

I stare at the ceiling blissfully as Luke runs his fingers through my damp hair.

"How are you feeling now?" He asks me.

"I feel... Disconnected from the world. Like this is just you and me, and we're like in our own little place away from everything." I say. I reach for the blinds next to the bed and pry two apart to look outside. "It's raining."

"I like the rain." Luke says turning on his side and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. Our legs tangle together under the sheets and I sigh contently.

"I'm glad I came here." I say.

"I'm glad you came here too." Luke mumbles into my shoulder, pressing a kiss to it. I rub his arms softly shutting my eyes.

"I'm tired." I state.

"Well, it is like 7 o'clock and you've been tired all day. Plus you were under a lot of stress." Luke points out. "Just go to sleep sweetheart."

"Goodnight." I say snuggling my back further into his chest. He chuckles breathily next to my ear and I feel my heart flutter.

"I love you, beautiful." Luke whispers pressing a kiss to my earlobe.

"I love you too, handsome." I say as one of his hands comes to mine, locking together like perfect puzzle pieces.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※

They didn't frickle frackle in the shower you perverts...

Someone was bound to think that so yeah... js they didn't.

This was kinda just a like 2nd half to Forty Two but I didn't want to make that too long and yeah haha! Hope you enjoyed

😘

~Dani.xx

P.S. I feel stupid bc I've been spelling forty wrong wow. And also, I just realized I didn't have a chapter Forty so yeah... It's all fixed now okay bye.