Twenty Three

Wednesday

January 21st, 2015

-

| Dylan |

"Ugh." Luke groans leaning back into the couch.

"Tired?" I ask him.

"Yeah I was up pretty late." He says leaning his head back I little bit.

"Why?" I ask just as one of the pups starts scratching at my leg. The one with the blue string to be exact. Since Monday the pups have been aloud out of the room and with their dad, who's actually passed out with his head in Luke's lap.

"I couldn't sleep." He shrugs.

"You could have called me." I say picking up the puppy and placing him in my lap. Surprisingly the pup settles down and lays in my lap and I chuckle petting him softly.

"I didn't want to wake you up." He shrugs and I turn my head toward him.

"You can go home and sleep if you want, I've got the dogs handled."

"No, I'll just stay here." Luke chuckles patting Lou's head.

"But if you're tired you should go home and sleep a little."

"Dyl," Luke chuckles and I turn to look at him. "I'll be okay taking a nap right here, yeah?"

"Okay." I agree and he smiles pressing a kiss to my forehead. The puppy yelps when he does and I chuckle looking down at him.

"I don't think he likes when other people kiss you huh?" Luke asks me and I chuckle turning back to face him.

"I don't think he likes you."

"That's harsh."

"That's honesty." I smirk. He shakes his head and sits back again shutting his eyes. I pick up the puppy and bring him towards Luke's face and he starts to lick it.

"Dylan!" Luke exclaims pulling away and I laugh. He opens his eyes and pushes the dog away carefully before rubbing his face on my shoulder and I giggle at him. Lou grumbles in Luke's lap before getting up and going over to Lucy who is on her bed and sleeping next to her instead.

"That was so cute!" I squeal pointing at Lou. Luke chortles and pecks my cheek since he was already about 5 centimeters from my face.

"Would it be awkward to cuddle on someone else's couch?" Luke asks.

"Yes, very much so. It would also be inappropriate." I tell him.

"I don't think you care though." He smirks

"Luke, I'm not doing that." I shake my head.

"Why don't you want to cuddle with me!?" He whines.

"It's weird!" I exclaim.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No! Luke stop!"

"Please?" He asks poking my side. I flinch and giggle and he keeps poking me there.

"Stop! Stop there's a puppy in my lap!" I exclaim. Luke carefully picks the puppy up and places him on the ground before tickling me again before tackling me down onto the couch and tickling me more.

"Let me cuddle with you and I'll stop!" Luke taunts me.

"O-o-okay!" I exclaim grabbing his wrists and pulling them away from my sides. Luke pulls them out of my grasp and places them on either side of my head. For about five minutes we it's stare at each other and right when he opens his mouth we hear the door open and both sit back up. The puppies go running and I can hear Mrs. H greeting them. I stand up and Luke follows right behind me to where the front door is.